Sex.
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    Your puppy is ADORABLE :eek3:
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Hmmmm, maybe leave out R.E? Unless you want to become a vicar, but you don't want to have no sex do you? Geography could get you into a wide range of careers, I think Rosie on this thread could tell you better. English, again a wide range of careers, same with History and Maths. Doing any sciences?

haha i dont want to become a vicar and yes i want sex!

I took R.E because my year head persuaded me to by telling me it is recognised at Uni's as it has a ton of essay writing!

And im doing no sciences at higher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CalB92)
    I took R.E because my year head persuaded me to by telling me it is recognised at Uni's as it has a ton of essay writing!
    In fairness, I think this is very true. I don't know how respected it is, but it fits in well alongside History and English. It's also quite possible to do theology at university without wanting to be a minister coughifyoudon'twantajobcough!

(Original post by CalB92)
    haha i dont want to become a vicar and yes i want sex!

And im doing no sciences at higher
    Hmmmmm, my school doesn't do R.E at higher. If you combine your maths with a science like physics that can also open up a lot of careers....a lot of highly paid ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Maths, Geography, pretty much any essay/arts subject. You rule out most sciences, and most language courses, but otherwise you're fairly free. Economics, History, English, Theology, Communications, Media, Business Management, etc.
    Thanks

Oh yes.

(Original post by LuhLah)
    What book is this?
    Happy Ever After - Adele Geras

(Original post by Kirsteneg)
    ooooh. do we have an imposter??

How was UP? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Happy Ever After - Adele Geras
    Ta.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You do know that everyone will have to delete posts they've quoted 'Ape' in so he doesn't know you were on...and I would have to delete this one. :p:

:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Heva is totally a paedo, she once walked into my room dressed like spider man, to say that I **** myself was an understatement. :awesome:
    :lolwut:
    Hey! I wasn't dressed as spiderman... that was your mum.
    I was the one in the underwear.

ReputationRep:
    Ape's gonna be maaaaddddd.....:p:
    Even madder than Madjack! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes.
    You're slightly odd, you know?

(Original post by LuhLah)
    Ta.
    The book isn't about rape btw, it's just one paragraph, but the house is described very beautifully though, so I chose it as my username.

(Original post by bex285)
    Ape's gonna be maaaaddddd.....:p:
    Even madder than Madjack! :woo:
    Ape is INSANE! I'm only mad. :awesome: He's probs too drunk to care, like I am a little tipsy....damn my big brother! :mad:

You're slightly odd, you know?
    Perhaps. :beard: Like I said though, the book isn't just about rape, but the place the unfortunate incident takes place in is very beautifully described :p: And the act itself is only suggested ... "A pin through the core of a butterfly".

Its author went to Oxford :beard:

I don't get it. Is it really Ape?

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps. :beard: Like I said though, the book isn't just about rape, but the place the unfortunate incident takes place in is very beautifully described :p: And the act itself is only suggested ... "A pin through the core of a butterfly".

Its author went to Oxford :beard:
    :sigh: I thought your first name was Arcadia... I wasnt sur about the house though.

:facepalm:

I don't get it. Is it really Ape?
    Dunno, maybe he's so insane, he's got a split personality, like a less cool version of Tyler Durden. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    The book isn't about rape btw, it's just one paragraph, but the house is described very beautifully though, so I chose it as my username.
    Meh. I need a good book to read.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.