Girlfriend said shes ready for sex but im not Watch

Meteorshower
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by py0alb)
I did read his post, I've actually being trying to give him some useful advice by getting to the root of the issue, as opposed to some people (ahem you).

Yes, frankly, it is extremely weird that an 19 year old guy would have a chance to lose his virginity with his girlfriend and he doesn't jump at the chance. At first he admitted that its was nerves and fear of failure that was the issue - which is entirely understandable - but he should still get his act together for his own benefit if that is the case, because it will only get harder if he doesnt do it with this girlfriend. But now he appears to have backtracked, and refuses to give any reason once again. I'm very tempted to call troll.
Just read the post below yours... I think it's quite clear what the issue is, which is entirely understandable, and will not be helped by jumping in the deep end. It's not like he's never gonna have sex...
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by py0alb)
I did read his post, I've actually being trying to give him some useful advice by getting to the root of the issue, as opposed to some people (ahem you).

Yes, frankly, it is extremely weird that an 19 year old guy would have a chance to lose his virginity with his girlfriend and he doesn't jump at the chance. At first he admitted that its was nerves and fear of failure that was the issue - which is entirely understandable - but he should still get his act together for his own benefit if that is the case, because it will only get harder if he doesnt do it with this girlfriend. But now he appears to have backtracked, and refuses to give any reason once again. I'm very tempted to call troll.
I cant say my reason I just know im not ready
miss_opinionated
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Meteorshower)
Well yeah, but not individually. I don't think there's any need to mention all the stuff guys are to blame in a post dealing with problems about female expectations.

If you read the original post, it is not written in black and white 'this is a post dealing with problems about female expections'. Assumption much?.
there's too much love
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by miss_opinionated)
[/B]

If you read the original post, it is not written in black and white 'this is a post dealing with problems about female expections'. Assumption much?.
Reply to my post
py0alb
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Meteorshower)
Just read the post below yours... I think it's quite clear what the issue is, which is entirely understandable, and will not be helped by jumping in the deep end. It's not like he's never gonna have sex...

I take it you mean this exchange:

"Is it really THAT weird that a 19 year old guy doesn't want to go straight from kissing to sex with no transition? "

"why do people find the last bit so hard to understand"

ok, so I see no problem with this. Clearly there are a couple of steps to go through between kissing and full sex. But if that is genuinely all the issue is, why the need to tell the missus "sorry I'm not ready to have sex with you" as if its some huge deal? You can get the fondling/fingering/oral steps out of the way in a few weeks. IF that is all the problem is, then why didn't OP just say that? (He wouldn't have got called a gay so much if he had.)
Adonis
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What act of ******ary is this?

oh my darling, you are but a gentle flower .. I wish to court you further before I deflower you ... I must wait until the flower blossoms fully in my heart ...

you are giving males a bad name.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (56)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (117)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (117)
40.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise