Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    Although there are countries in trouble who aren't Muslim, most Muslim countries are in fact in trouble. It is amazing that a country that follows a blue print laid out for them by God have such insanely unstable and barbaric countries. Haiti had an earth quake that ruined the island - completely outside of their control. And Zimbabwe was a dangerous place to go, but it's getting better, and will soon become, like it was before, safer than almost all Muslim states. The really funny thing about your post is that Sierra Leonne is 60% Muslim LOL, thanks for proving my point :teehee:.
    Proving your point? Yeah for one country, whereas Haiti and Zimbabwe aren't. You should've looked at your own point before making that post: the guy said everywhere in the world is a mess, you said instead "you mean any country with a muslim majority?", well done you picked out Sierra Leonne from my post, just a shame I included it so you could have a loose straw to clutch at, because Haiti, Zimbabwe, a lot of African countries, South of North American countries, some Asian countries aren't even majority muslim and they are in a mess. None of you two where right but if the closest person who was right is the guy who said everywhere you go is a mess, because a lot of countries sure are. Haiti was a mess before the earthquake you should know that. And it's nice to see you can predict the future of Zimbabwe, can I have your lottery numbers too?
    Oh and I didn't say anything about muslim countries not being in a mess, read my post again, I was simply highlighting places where they aren't (before you bring up Sierra Leonne again, I already said that was my bad) in response to your "anywhere you go that is majority muslim".
    So if you want to carry on clutching at loose straws at my posts, feel free.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0201Bean)
    There's no denying it.

The people... and the worst thing is, the fued was over a marriage, and it was probably because their beloved daughter couldn't get to England. :mad:
    true bean!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak56)
    Those lot look really British.
    For the last time...looks has got nothing to do with it!

Yes, they are British. May not be english, but they're british.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0201Bean)
    For the last time...looks has got nothing to do with it!

Yes, they are British. May not be english, but they're british.
    Don't worry about it, these lot won't give up, and are probably doing it to wind you and others up, I'd say just ignore those posts from now.

ReputationRep:
    Although there are countries in trouble who aren't Muslim, most Muslim countries are in fact in trouble. It is amazing that a country that follows a blue print laid out for them by God have such insanely unstable and barbaric countries. Haiti had an earth quake that ruined the island - completely outside of their control. And Zimbabwe was a dangerous place to go, but it's getting better, and will soon become, like it was before, safer than almost all Muslim states. The really funny thing about your post is that Sierra Leonne is 60% Muslim LOL, thanks for proving my point :teehee:.
    This is pretty much correct.....islam is ruining the middle east.....as christianity ruined europe through the dark ages. The quicker Islam dies out the better. UK is an atheist country, I don't know one single religious person.

The fact that the countries with the lowest crime rate and highest IQ are completely atheist, speaks volumes...Japan and Scandanavian countries.

Not really my problem though because I never come into contact with religious people ever.

ReputationRep:
    You mean anywhere you go that is majority Muslim?
    Wouldn't be so sure.

Most areas within Pakistan are already Majority Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tam_91)
    Don't worry about it, these lot won't give up, and are probably doing it to wind you and others up, I'd say just ignore those posts from now.
    meh...wish i'd never started the thread now.
    Should've known it would encourage this... :o:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.