The Playstation 3 Society III Watch

This discussion is closed.
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Brotherhood)
Prince of Persia platinum! That's five now.
:congrats: I never managed to get the all combos trophy - even going through a list it wouldn't unlock. :sad:

Deathspank any good? Didn't know it was made by Ron Gilbert!
I've heard good things about it! :yes:
Brotherhood
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Illusionary)
:congrats: I never managed to get the all combos trophy - even going through a list it wouldn't unlock. :sad:

I've heard good things about it! :yes:
appaz they can't be interrupted or result in an auto-kill or various other criteria an you have to kill the enemy for the combos to count.
Illusionary
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
appaz they can't be interrupted or result in an auto-kill or various other criteria an you have to kill the enemy for the combos to count.
I know, but I was convinced that I didn't have any interruptions or auto-kills :o:
Magical Moogles
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What the fudge!? A new thread :shock:

No trophies for Valkyria Chronicles!
I know, it sucks!

Although I think there are rumours about, that the developers are considering giving us trophies with an update!

The game is very good and often unappreciated; another game we both share :yep:
Illusionary
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Magical Moogles)
What the fudge!? A new thread :shock:

I know, it sucks!

Although I think there are rumours about, that the developers are considering giving us trophies with an update!

The game is very good and often unappreciated; another game we both share :yep:
Given how long the game's been out now, I wouldn't hold out much hope. Valkyria Chronicles 2 (for PSP) will be where they're focussing now.
Advanced Subsidiary
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's in the same category as MGS4. It's definitely not getting trophies. Doesn't matter though.
Ape Gone Insane
Badges: 15
Report 8 years ago
PS3 set to overtake 360 by the end of this year in Worldwide sales. I think it's 4 million behind at the moment. I am completely neutral. :indiff:
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Bioshock 2 is £13 or 2 for £20 in Gamestation. I hated the first one, would it be at all worthwhile getting the second?
Ape Gone Insane
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by meskell)
Bioshock 2 is £13 or 2 for £20 in Gamestation. I hated the first one, would it be at all worthwhile getting the second?
If you hated the first one, it's a definite no no. Second one is terrible whilst copying the first one.

(IMO )
Advanced Subsidiary
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
PS3 set to overtake 360 by the end of this year in Worldwide sales. I think it's 4 million behind at the moment. I am completely neutral. :indiff:
3.6 million :awesome: GT5 will finish things off.
Ape Gone Insane
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
3.6 million :awesome: GT5 will finish things off.
It's going to be a tough one with Halo: Reach but to be honest, any consoles that were going to be moved - were moved by Halo 3.

Gran Turismo however I was listening to a podcast recently. And somebody had done a survey and apparently 50% of the people who are waiting for GT5 haven't got a PS3.

So it's going to be a massive sales boost in terms of consoles for Sony indeed. :yep:
FinalFlash
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Fallout 3 is 5 pounds at game/gamestation ...Anyone know how this game fairs?
Ape Gone Insane
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by FinalFlash)
Fallout 3 is 5 pounds at game/gamestation ...Anyone know how this game fairs?
:lolwut: 5 pounds?

It's an absolute orgasmic definite buy if you're into role-playing games or liked Oblivion.
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I really didn't like Fallout but I feel dirty for not liking it I should probably get it again at some point.
FinalFlash
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:lolwut: 5 pounds?

It's an absolute orgasmic definite buy if you're into role-playing games or liked Oblivion.
http://www.gamestation.co.uk/Games/P...7/?s=fallout+3

I liked a Oblivion when my friend let me borrow it one time, but I needed quite a lot time for it. How long is Fallout 3?
Advanced Subsidiary
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I got the GOTY Edition for about £20 in March. I haven't touched it yet, to say the least . Awesome game though.
bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
10x multiplier and 15 tokens from a single boost. I'm trying to firgure out which is the best difficulty to do it on...

On easy, it takes a bit longer to get multipliers I think, so I have to do more levels. On normal, it takes less time but is harder. :hmmmm2: The 3rd planet pisses me off, those spaceships! :rant:
I did it on easy, I think the first time round one both difficulties is the same, it's just that one normal it loops over and over after you finish all the planets. Those spaceships are a *****, they seem to be the only thing that kill me easily.
Ape Gone Insane
Report 8 years ago
http://www.gamestation.co.uk/Games/P...7/?s=fallout+3

I liked a Oblivion when my friend let me borrow it one time, but I needed quite a lot time for it. How long is Fallout 3?
Not long if you stick to the main story. I would say 15-20 hours (but I have no concept of time ). It's just about the same length as Oblivion. There are no major side quests in the same sense as Oblivion.

But there are some fun sidequests. :ninja: I won't spoil. It has replay value like most open world games so it should keep you busy. :yep:
FinalFlash
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Not long if you stick to the main story. I would say 15-20 hours (but I have no concept of time ). It's just about the same length as Oblivion. There are no major side quests in the same sense as Oblivion.

But there are some fun sidequests. :ninja: I won't spoil. It has replay value like most open world games so it should keep you busy. :yep:
Thanks

What about Devil May Cry 4?

Sorry for asking a lot of questions on different games...I'm just planning to get a couple new games since I'm tired of MW2 and FIFA.
Ape Gone Insane
Report 8 years ago
Thanks

What about Devil May Cry 4?

Sorry for asking a lot of questions on different games...I'm just planning to get a couple new games since I'm tired of MW2 and FIFA.
I've never played it. :teehee: Sorry. :p:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (223)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (218)
39.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed