Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm S9A, I take it that means block S, flat 9 and room A?

ReputationRep:
    Ha haa!! im clueless! so im room E?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be in Clive Booth too - Block R, Flat 6, Room C! Aww yeaahh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurie17)
    I'm in Clive Booth also, in T7A. I didn't realise it was so big...
    Clive Booth is huggggeeeee. I didnt realise intill i started working there about a month ago. There is about 1200 rooms in all.

ReputationRep:
    Heloo there! I'm still waiting on my unconditional offer from obu. IT IS TORTURE!! anyone know if Clive booth would still have spaces for september?

ReputationRep:
    Just got the results of my Access course - I'M IN. OH HELLS YEAH!

Ok, that's the second time I've done that in this thread, so I should probably stop that. Anyways...

For those of us with conditional offers, when do we find out where we'll be staying in dorms? And was it sent in a letter, email, or...?

ReputationRep:
    Sound Technology & Digital Music! Unconditional :-)
    Not seen or heard of anyone else on my course yet though...

ReputationRep:
    I'm in clive booth, block A, flat 14, room A. Flat 14??? Haha, is that on the roof or something....

ReputationRep:
    oooh i hate that i dont know yet!!! i hate the waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leah.)
    I'm in clive booth, block A, flat 14, room A. Flat 14??? Haha, is that on the roof or something....
    No its just a large block, i would suspect that thats on the 3rd floor. There are about 4 different entrances to A block. Your lucky A block is only 2 years old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leah.)
    Hi Leah, I'm in block A too!! flat 2 though.. but we're still pretty near I guess

Somebody else in block A, postgraduate centre at clive booth?
    ..perhaps doing MA in development and emergency practice??!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimikachan)
    oooh i hate that i dont know yet!!! i hate the waiting
    I know what you mean!!!! I'm still waiting too!

ReputationRep:
    According to Laura Cruise at OB, the next housing allocation is at the end of the month. Guess we have to wait till then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazzyN)
    I know what you mean!!!! I'm still waiting too!
    Me third!

I put down months ago my hall preferences and I put Paul Kent and Warneford Hall first and second, respectively. I've since heard those two are fairly rubbish halls. This true?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cecia)
    Hi Leah, I'm in block A too!! flat 2 though.. but we're still pretty near I guess

Somebody else in block A, postgraduate centre at clive booth?
    ..perhaps doing MA in development and emergency practice??!!
    Heyyy! I'm in Block A too Block 8...Looking forward to starting? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiffmeister)
    Me third!

I put down months ago my hall preferences and I put Paul Kent and Warneford Hall first and second, respectively. I've since heard those two are fairly rubbish halls. This true?

I put Warneford Hall as my first choice, i hope its not rubbish :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbradnack)
    I put Warneford Hall as my first choice, i hope its not rubbish :/
    Thats my first choice aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiffmeister)
    Me third!

I don't think its rubbish its just that they're far from heading ton campus... but they're my 3rd and 4th choice though. sigh. can't wait till i know where i'll be staying!

Anyone here arriving before the "arrival weekend"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazzyN)
    I don't think its rubbish its just that they're far from heading ton campus... but they're my 3rd and 4th choice though. sigh. can't wait till i know where i'll be staying!

Anyone here arriving before the "arrival weekend"?

I havent got my "Information pack" from OB yet, but my place has been confirmed. Are we allowed to go before the 'arrival weekend' ?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie199104)
    I havent got my "Information pack" from OB yet, but my place has been confirmed. Are we allowed to go before the 'arrival weekend' ?

Thanks!
    I think we're only allowed to move into our accommodations on the 16th if I'm not mistaken... Friday. I'll be arriving in UK on the 13th so... might end up at the temp accommodation at warneford till friday!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.