Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's so special about Emma Watson? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    Many say she's a better role model than Cher, Jordan, or Lindsay Lohan, there are many lovely young celebs who just as sensible at Emma, but people don't worship the ground they walk on. OVERRATED
    Which Cher and which Jordan are you thinking about, even? :lolwut: Lindsay Lohan? Sorry but you have your comparisons ALL wrong! You are, of course, entitled to your own viewpoint and if you don't like her then so be it but Lindsay Lohan, a good role model? :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh993)
    you would

that's all I have to say
    No, I really wouldn't. I don't hate her, I just don't see the fascination. She's had a very easy life, she hasn't had to struggle to become who she is. Her role as Hermione as well as her good grades is what turns you gross TSR geeks on. That's it.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you need to ask? Have you not seen her?!

She's just beautiful man, and that smile phwooaarrrr. :sogood:

One of the white girls I'd happily marry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    I have a right to state my opinion, jerk.
    No you don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShadowConspiracy)
    I have to admit, I lol'd.

ReputationRep:
    It was her hair, but not anymore. :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    How about the OP posts a picture of herself and then we can see if she is jealous?

ReputationRep:
    :sogood:

TELL ME THIS DOESN'T MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    I fail to see the fascination. Yes, she's smart but stunning? That's kinda pushing it.
    People say that she's 'so beautiful' and I don't see it. She's an average looking girl, her features are plain (with or without long hair). I sincerely think that if she wasn't famous, I wouldn't look twice at her if she was walking down the street. Also she's an okay actress, nothing special, she tends to move her eyebrows a lot (which I find a little strange lol). I can only really class Emma as a very lucky girl.

BTW: This really has nothing to do with jealously, it's just my opinion. You can neg all you want. :upyours:

Those who are calling me a 'jealous *****' are obviously being defensive because they can't accept that fact that someone had badmouthed their precious Emma . If anything I find it annoying that people talk about her as if she's the 2nd coming of Christ. Stop comparing her to overrated stars like Jordan or Cher, they're many stars out there who are naturally stunning, talented and intelligent but don't get half the recognition as Emma. What's more, i'm sure your sisters/cousins/friends are also lovely, pretty and smart but you don't put them on a pedestal.

What's funny is that some you guys talk about her as if you actually know her, laugh out loud. Yes, she is smart but that doesn't excuse the fact that she's not that great at acting; okay okay maybe I was a little harsh with the average looking bit, but she's certainly no stunner (even with all the fancy clothes and make-up).
    yea you jealous as fuk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Which Cher and which Jordan are you thinking about, even? :lolwut: Lindsay Lohan? Sorry but you have your comparisons ALL wrong! You are, of course, entitled to your own viewpoint and if you don't like her then so be it but Lindsay Lohan, a good role model? :rofl2:
    What are you on about? Did you even read the 2nd sentence. Read the whole thread before you talk anyhow.

Cher (X factor) Jordan (Katie Price)

I didn't say they were good role models, I said there are other lovely young females who are just as nice as Emma, but because they haven't stared in Harry Potter, they are very underrated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jo$hhh)
    yea you jealous as fuk
    Jealous of what exactly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    Jealous of what exactly?
    That she's a heavenly blessed beauty whose inner beauty is simply divine and everlasting and you're not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd360)
    No you don't.
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaykiie)
    That's honestly not what I've heard, taking my opinion out of the equation entirely.
    Whatever gossip you've heard, I wouldn't believe it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jo$hhh)
    that she's a heavenly blessed beauty whose inner beauty is simply divine and everlasting and you're not.
    looooooooooooooooooooooooool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alharrison4)
    I love Emma Watson!

She's pretty, slim, natural, intelligent, articulate, independent, polite, has a lovely accent, talented, confident, ambitious, modest, an icon of the modern strong woman, sensible, all round amazing.

All of this yet still seems down to earth, like someone you could chat to!

I could go on!
    This. She is amazing
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I'd have to say emma is the most beautiful girl ever. I don't know if she's intelligent or not, all i know is that her character is intelligent. I(like most guys) would do anything for a girl like her.
    What I want to know is how some people on here know her like the back of their hand? She proberly isnt the nice person she makes out to be in the film. Most people on here are attracted to her character in harry potter haha, to finish off, I would

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    What are you on about? Did you even read the 2nd sentence. Read the whole thread before you talk anyhow.

Cher (X factor) Jordan (Katie Price)

I didn't say they were good role models, I said there are other lovely young females who are just as nice as Emma, but because they haven't stared in Harry Potter, they are very underrated.
    No, what are YOU even on about?!

By mentioning Cher and Jordan and Lindsay Lohan and also by saying 'Many say she's a better role model than Cher, Jordan, or Lindsay Lohan, there are many lovely young celebs who just as sensible at Emma, but people don't worship the ground they walk on' you're suggesting that THESE 3 are in fact better role models than her (in your opinion) and that she ISN'T a better role model than them three. Either that, or learn to articulate yourself better before asking others what THEY are on about :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    :sogood:

TELL ME THIS DOESN'T MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE?!
    If she wasn't famous, you wouldn't look at that face twice. They're many stunning celebs and she's not one of them. Soz.Beside that's just a nice pic of her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    No, what are YOU even on about?!

By mentioning Cher and Jordan and Lindsay Lohan and also by saying 'Many say she's a better role model than Cher, Jordan, or Lindsay Lohan, but there are many lovely young celebs who just as sensible at Emma, but people don't worship the ground they walk on' you're suggesting that THESE 3 are in fact better role models than her (in your opinion) and that she ISN'T a better role model than them three. Either that, or learn to articulate yourself better before asking others what THEY are on about :sigh:
    Good God you potter fans get so damn defensive.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.