Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm not attracted to British girls anymore Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)
    Oh, so you know me from looking at a couple of pictures? :rolleyes:
    Pictures say many things about you, from simple things such as how you dress, to parts of your personality due to what type of picture you feel comfortable putting up on a forum. :rolleyes:
    Either way, your pictures show that you clearly fall under into parts labelled by the OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    I've been twice, but a couple of years ago.

I mentioned European girls specifically though, so...where is this going?
    Woops thought you were referring to all girls in general. In which case I was going to argue that US girls trump UK girls in disorderly conduct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bakerzoid)
    Thanks for your support are you British by any chance? It's just that I had a friend from Sweden whose surname was Anderson so I'm curious.
    Haha, yes, I am British, and female which is probably unsurprising. Just love these threads... :rolleyes:
    And i take it that you're British too, judging from the slightly harsh generalisation of British women?

ReputationRep:
    American girls are hot :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Yet I find it's those type of girls who are never single/always attract guys. There seems to be some discrepancy between what guys say they like and what they actually go for.

ReputationRep:
    You should have put "white british common girls" as the title because it's like saying all white british girls are ****s

its also like saying all muslims are terrorists, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NaturalDisaster)
    Compared to the mountains in the rest of the world, Scotland's (or cotland, if the quote is to be believed :lol:) mountains are like hills. Still too high and steep for a lazy sod like me to climb though. :lol: I know that Scotland does actually have real mountains btw, I was just making a comparison.
    Aren't you from England where in comparison to Scotland, your mountains are hills? :lol:

Not all British chicks are White. I've seen a far few British Indian girls who manage to party/have a good time/drink/wear nice clothes and they don't come under these ****gy stereotypes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    Pictures say many things about you, from simple things such as how you dress, to parts of your personality due to what type of picture you feel comfortable putting up on a forum. :rolleyes:
    Either way, your pictures show that you clearly fall under into parts labelled by the OP.
    Not really, because if you asked I would say "oh they're just from when me and my friend were dressing up and messing about"

And pictures don't show my personality, and from what I write on a forum you can't know my personality.

And I clearly don't fall under parts the OP has labelled.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes,just sometimes I wonder if shariah law isn't such a bad thing, when I have had various arguments with feminists , and the muslim lads are nodding in agreement or when I talk about shooting drug dealers and the muslim lads agree with that as well . I also wonder if us on the right, have more in common with the muslims than we think and that my statement to fight in the trenches to defend israel , is rather rash. This tends to happen when I hear some silly drunken sluts screaming sexual comments as I jog to work in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    'A couple' of things? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    This thread is absolutely hilarious. Have you not seen the type of guys out there too?! They're 10x chavvier than most of the girls out. It's not a problem with British girls, there's a problem with chavs in general in this country.

There are many girls like the ones described in that awful, misogynistic list...but maybe the OP should look for girls in places other than clubs or in town? There are just as many decent girls as there are decent guys. If I went out with the kind of guys you generally meet in town, then I'd be stuck with loud, crass, undignified, sleezy and unintelligent neanderthals.

The difference is though, if a guy sees a girl like the ones OP is on about, you can think "what a ****/****/whatever', and move on. If a girl sees the male equivalent, you get your arse grabbed, grinded on and shouted at. You think you guys have it hard? At least if a girl is mean or stuck up, she'll leave you alone...

ReputationRep:
    You get +rep for three days in a row now. I haven't laughed so hard today (been a slow day), so you sir are in for a +rep explosion. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)
    Not really, because if you asked I would say "oh they're just from when me and my friend were dressing up and messing about"

And pictures don't show my personality, and from what I write on a forum you can't know my personality.

And I clearly don't fall under parts the OP has labelled.
    Find me the shy girl who wears very little.
    Find me the insecure girl who does not wear loads of make up or is fat.

Your appearance says many things about you as a person and anyone with the slightest bit of life experience would tell you this. On the visual points OP mentioned, your pictures show that you fit many perfectly......even if you were just "messing about".:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PygmyShrew)
    I'm just saying that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Are you arguing that British guys who are 'in shape' do not tend to sleep with as many girls as possible? Or do you just not see that as a negative trait for a male?

I don't believe the majority of British girls are like this by a long shot, but I don't see how it can be proven either way. Feel free to try it on with girls of other nationalities, boys. It's no great loss to us British ladies.
    Congratulations for being utterly, utterly ignorant of reality claiming "it's no loss" and that "it can't be proven":

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/wo...eir-lives.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/we...than-ever.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...pe-397153.html

Yeah, the guys are losing so much - boring depressed sluts :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Did you get rejected in a club or something? Sounds like you're describing the typical female clubber... traits which are not exactly exclusive to British girls. School, Sixth Form, College, Uni and every day life I rarely see the type of girl you're describing. The only time I do is on a night out.

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    Find me the shy girl who wears very little.
    Find me the insecure girl who does not wear loads of make up or is fat.

Your appearance says many things about you as a person and anyone with the slightest bit of life experience would tell you this. On the visual points OP mentioned, your pictures show that you fit many perfectly......even if you were just "messing about".:rolleyes:
    So you're going to stereotype people and assume everyone has to fall into one of your twisted categories?

My appearance says nothing about me as a person thanks. I know that because I can see what I look like in pictures and can honestly say it doesn't reflect me in the slightest.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PygmyShrew)
    How on earth do those links prove that the majority of British girls are manipulative, unfriendly, manly, crude, loud, heavy-drinking, morally-bereft and ugly? Or are you perhaps taking some information about teen pregnancy rates and women feeling bored or being depressed and using it to argue an entirely unrelated point? Perhaps those teen girls magically got themselves pregnant and it doesn't reflect on British males at all. Perhaps those girls who are unhappy due to having to do household chores as well as their job should get more of a helping hand from British males to improve the situation.

Honestly, your misogyny is boring.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2004/no...rugsandalcohol

So teen pregnancy isn't morally-bereft? Bringing a kid up in an impoverished life style is acceptable by your morals?:confused:
    And being bored certainly won't be anything to do with their appearance becoming boring...Oh no, and depression isn't linked to a lack of care in appearance...
    Oh right facts are now sexist! You have got be kidding? :rolleyes:
    Household chores? You're getting that crap from? Maybe women should hit the ****ing gym instead of being fat drunken ****s and find some self worth or is that harder than just blaming men? You're view is pathetic and just sexist rhetoric.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)
    So you're going to stereotype people and assume everyone has to fall into one of your twisted categories?

My appearance says nothing about me as a person thanks. I know that because I can see what I look like in pictures and can honestly say it doesn't reflect me in the slightest.

Don't judge a book by its cover.
    No, I wait until I have something to go by eg. pictures.......:rolleyes:
    Appearance says many things about a person as I have previously shown and explained, just sayinh " No 'cause" is not a valid reason sadly .
    Even the choice of pictures you choose to share says a lot about you as a person as well, even if they " don't reflect you in the slightest.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.