Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoanyLisa)
    Tell me about it.

2011: As a result of the war, radioactive showers will destroy almost all life in the Northern Hemisphere. The remaining Europeans will face an even further threat from the Muslims who will use chemical weapons to finish them off.
    ...wtf?

2016: Extraterrestrials will make contact with Earth. <--- Can't wait :lol:
    Scroll down, it gets worse...and weirder!!!

ReputationRep:
    Courage is contagious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    Scroll down, it gets worse...and weirder!!!
    She is very well known in Eastern Europe and Russia, maybe west will learn more about her soon
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Reading through these documents and I find it funny that everyone wants to attack Iran bar the US. Although im getting a distinct impression that they are scouting about Europe for allies against Iran.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowplay)
    Yeah, I'm already planning my escape to South Africa because of the radioactive showers here.
    It's strange that the time she predicted WW3, is the time where it's talked about the most!!

And people were worried about 2012:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Reading through these documents and I find it funny that everyone wants to attack Iran bar the US.
    Which I always thought was the only one (apart from israel) who was the main enemy. Looks like Iran is pretty much hated everywhere

ReputationRep:
    Which I always thought was the only one (apart from israel) who was the main enemy. Looks like Iran is pretty much hated everywhere
    Makes the people who claim the USA is a warmongerer look a bit dense. Looks like the Arab states have spent years trying to encourage American air and ground attacks - with the Americans completely reluctant to launch any military assault.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Seems to be. Did not realise Iran had so much hate in the middle east I just thought they were disliked. So much for the war mongering US they really are pushing the diplomatic route

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanT)
    Also raises some very important questions about whether we want this country in the EU. Perhaps one of the consequences of the wikileaks will be giving the Austrian-led No to Turkey campaign the ammunition needed to prevent accession of what is in effect; a hostile state. If it achieves that I'll buy the man a beer. Everyone should have the right to know this stuff is going on. The UK government officially supports Turkish accession to the EU; does it know about the Turkish Al-Queda link? If it does, there's some very difficult questions to be answered.

These secret service attacks against Julian sums up what they're up to imo.
    sorry, I accidentally negged you. Blame iphone

ReputationRep:
    Her predictions are ****ing scary!!!! :zomg:
    Yeah if it does actually start I'm moving to a remote island at the far south of Argentina or something. Maybe not a great pick with British citizenship and the Falkands...but beats being in Europe for 2011.

ReputationRep:
    Saudia Arabia wants to attack Iran?! Liars!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanT)
    Yeah if it does actually start I'm moving to a remote island at the far south of Argentina or something. Maybe not a great pick with British citizenship and the Falkands...but beats being in Europe for 2011.
    Lol. I would go to Russia.

Baba Vanga - “Everything melts away like ice yet the glory of Vladimir, the glory of Russia are the only things that will remain. Russia will not only survive, it will dominate the world.”

ReputationRep:
    Whoever leaked this surely could get in so much trouble?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Organ)
    Makes the people who claim the USA is a warmongerer look a bit dense.

Exactly lol.

Especially Julian himself who has said that he wants wikileaks to end American wars around the world. Evidently he was so naive to believe the old conspiracy that the USA is to blame for everything bad everywhere.

I have just been reading about the Iranian missiles able to strike Europe. Bummer for Julian and his anti-war buddies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanT)
    And WWIII is starting the day of my theory test!!!:eek: Looks like I'll have to dump the wheels and start learning to use an assault rifle

But I would move further away, I'll even be happy going to Antarctica to escape lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_muneeb_x)
    The most astonishing two things for me are 1)The Saudi king wanting to wage war against Iran...I mean im an atheist but coming from a muslim family hes a real **** head as his country is supposed to be the forefront for uniting Muslim countries.
    From their point of view they don't believe Iran is an Islamic country. They don't recognise their sect as part of Islam. Added to the fact that the two countries aren't even close and the hate goes both ways. It really isn't surprising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Saudia Arabia wants to attack Iran?! Liars!
    Are you being sarcastic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cravez)
    Are you being sarcastic?
    No i'm not.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    No i'm not.
    Reallly?

ReputationRep:
    Whoever leaked this surely could get in so much trouble?
    Yeah, they're going to make that person sit on the naughty chair, and they may even ring that person's parents as well. :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.