Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

To anyone in a relationship. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by staring.space)
    Why post on a thread blatently about relationships when you're single and heartbroken then? Sheeesh. Seriously, get over the dude, and stop expecting attention. *headdesk*

/rant
    Geez, No need to quote me if you're just going to say some nonsense rant you know.
    Im not heartbroken, just because i said im jealous doesn't mean im heartbroken.
    I am jealous because the people who posted here seems to be happy.
    Also, will you not assume things about me, when you clearly don't even know me. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    How long have you been in the relationship? Nearly 3 yrs
    How old are you? 20
    Do you consider the relationship to be 'serious'? Yes
    Do you see yourself staying with your partner forever, having a family etc? Don't know, if we manage through uni then I imagine these things will happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    Geez, No need to quote me if you're just going to say some nonsense rant you know.
    Im not heartbroken, just because i said im jealous doesn't mean im heartbroken.
    I am jealous because the people who posted here seems to be happy.
    Also, will you not assume things about me, when you clearly don't even know me. :facepalm:
    Still no need to mention it - it wasn't exactly a worthwhile contribution to the thread and you totally took it off track.

Just sayin'.

And neg rep? So shallow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Happy Insomniac)
    Yeah, it is a bit odd that. I guess it's because the GAMSAT covers you for showing basic science knowledge for 4-year courses, whereas UKCAT doesn't for 5-years. And it'd be difficult for them to compare two applicants for the 5-year courses if they had different admissions tests.
    ...Hadn't thought of that!

If I don't get in anywhere this year, I shall probably be joining you in sitting the GAMSAT. I missed my test date this year due to a random emergency, was planning on applying to St. Georges and Nottingham; substituted the two 5-year courses instead.
    I still haven't received a reply from any of my choices, but I consider myself a weak candidate atm which is why I'm preparing myself for the worst.
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How long have you been in the relationship?
    How old are you?
    Do you consider the relationship to be 'serious'?
    Do you see yourself staying with your partner forever, having a family etc?

-9 years, and 4 and a half months

- I'll be 27 in a couple of weeks time. He's just turned 34.

-yes we're married

- yes, and we already have a family together, we have 3 beautiful children

ReputationRep:
    we have been together for 5 years
    we are engaged so really serious
    we are both 19 nearly 20
    we talk about when we would get married etc

ReputationRep:
    How long have you been in the relationship? 5 and a half months
    How old are you? 17
    Do you consider the relationship to be 'serious'? yes
    Do you see yourself staying with your partner forever, having a family etc? worried about when I go off to Uni next year, but hopefully will sort something out. Would be nice if we did!

ReputationRep:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How long have you been in the relationship?
    2 and a half years

How old are you?
    Both 20

Do you consider the relationship to be 'serious'?
    Yes

Do you see yourself staying with your partner forever, having a family etc?
    I always thought I was far too cynical to believe in the whole fairytale romance story but if it's going to happen with anyone it would be with him as he's become my best friend. We survived 1 year of our relationship with me being at uni nearly 5 hours away from him! And now he's also started uni far away, but every obstacle only makes us stronger.. We talk living together and marriage all the time and both know we want quite a large family in the future. So I can definitely see it happening and really hope it does

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.