Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by sleekchic)
    Daniel and Stringer Bell :coma:

I've gotta give it to Daniels, I wasn't expecting that bod when he stripped down!

ooooff lol

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    I hate Clay Davis but love it when he says "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiit" :p:

I am in love with Daniels. Omg.

Anyway, sorry for hi-jacking your thread, Commandant. See what happens when you post clips of The Wire? :p:
    I love it when he says that and his funny little hamster face.

Stringer Bell :coma:

:shifty: Erm...

Anyway, how's the cut going Commandant?

stringer bell is dead therefore he doesn't count!

3 days in and im bloody starving!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by commandant)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    stringer bell is dead therefore he doesn't count!

3 days in and im bloody starving!
    OMG mega spoilers for anyone who hasn't got that far!!!!!!! How could you be so cruel?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Daniels has an amazing bod. I am a bit jealous of Rhonda tbh.

I also love The Bunk, and Bubbles, and Mr Prezbo.

tough shoulder workout today, weights down, and no energy.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=...1d757&t=h&z=16

cardio done^

gym time

Weekend diet was a bit slack because it was girlfriends birthday, at least it was out of the way early days. All good at the moment. Gym was a bit easier yesterday, still tough though. Going to train back in a few mins.

Last osteopath session yesterday, back seems to be sorted, I've got another one booked for a months time just to check. The first session my pelvis was way out, second session about half that, third session a tiny bit out - so hopefully it'll stay in position now

ReputationRep:
    does that mean you are gonna go back to doing squats and deadlifts now, or leave them alone so they dont f**k your back up again?

I'm going to leave deadlifts for a few months, when I'm back from my holiday - and squats I'll hopefully do some in a few weeks, but I am going to learn to front squat now

(Original post by Monkey_Pete)
    does that mean you are gonna go back to doing squats and deadlifts now, or leave them alone so they dont f**k your back up again?
    My pal from slovakia trains with me sometimes in the unigym, Ill try and organise a day for a squat session, you can both try your one rep maxes then because I know he needs to try his soon. I'll bring along a belt/wraps if you want to try them too

ReputationRep:
    My pal from slovakia trains with me sometimes in the unigym, Ill try and organise a day for a squat session, you can both try your one rep maxes then because I know he needs to try his soon. I'll bring along a belt/wraps if you want to try them too
    I have never tried to 1RM squat, sounds like a good challenge

ReputationRep:
    I've gotta give it to Daniels, I wasn't expecting that bod when he stripped down!
    Lol I remember when he first took his top off and I was like WOT?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arturo Bandini)
    Lol I remember when he first took his top off and I was like WOT?!?
    I was like :zomg:

:coma:

Up at 6.30 for cardio: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=...e5b95&t=h&z=16

Wednesday is legs day, but last week and this week I'm leaving it out, don't want to take any chances with back.

So just abs and 100% sticking to diet, even if there is loads of leftover dominos in the kitchen from housemates!!

I'll start updating this again.

At the moment I'm training 4 times a week

Upper - Low Reps
    Lower - Low Reps
    Upper - High Reps
    Lower - High Reps

Upper body consists of: Chests, shoulders and back
    Lower body consists of: Legs and Arms

Aiming to be as progressive as possible, beating the log book on weights / reps every session if possible

Had my last session of the week yesterday which was lower low reps. Did some squats for the first time in a while, think I only managed 130 for 5 which I'm happy with considering the break I've had from squats. Then some leg press, CGBP 95 3 sets of 5, Preacher Curls, Hamstrings and Calves.

Next session should be Sunday

ReputationRep:

Had my last session of the week yesterday which was lower low reps. Did some squats for the first time in a while, think I only managed 130 for 5 which I'm happy with considering the break I've had from squats. Then some leg press, CGBP 95 3 sets of 5, Preacher Curls, Hamstrings and Calves.
    :confused:

edit, nvm, hadnt noticed that you included arms in lower body

ReputationRep:
    Why have you got "Lightning war with the meat rifle" as your title?

(Original post by mad-marek)
    Why have you got "Lightning war with the meat rifle" as your title?
    Because that's what the thread is about remtard

(Original post by Monkey_Pete)
    :confused:

edit, nvm, hadnt noticed that you included arms in lower body

Haha, aspiring solicitor and you're missing out important details!! tut tut!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 5, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.