Who wants to be in my e-friendship circle? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rawwwwr!)
    Is it too late to join :ahee:
    definitely not! all are welcome and you can come any time

introduce and tell us about yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBlackMonster)
    whhha? I was just asking if you had a girlfriend since you seem to think so high of yourself in this thread :P

I wasnt asking you out lol
    Oh, thats alright then. Sadly I am currently girlfriendless. I dont really want one at the moment. I'm too busy with studies and trolling TSR and what not (well at least thats what i tell myself)

fair enough, I imagine that most people on TSR are nice in real life but they just troll a lot and act like dicks purposely.
    Hey we all have to get our kicks from somewhere

ReputationRep:
    definitely not! all are welcome and you can come any time

introduce and tell us about yourself
    Awesome

Ahhh its like circle time, i dont know what to say now lol

i'm Lou im from southwest london but I go to uni in pompeyyy doing psychology :borat:

You?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Oh, thats alright then. Sadly I am currently girlfriendless. I dont really want one at the moment. I'm too busy with studies and trolling TSR and what not (well at least thats what i tell myself)
    heh, i'm sure you can get one whenever. just troll like that with girls but not as harsh and then they'll be all over you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rawwwwr!)
    Awesome

Ahhh its like circle time, i dont know what to say now lol

i'm Lou im from southwest london but I go to uni in pompeyyy doing psychology :borat:

You?!
    nnnice

I'm living in East London at the moment, in year 13 doing my A-Levels. I want to do Media and Sociology in uni, my first choice is Uni of Leicester so far

so hows life? :P

ReputationRep:
    heh, i'm sure you can get one whenever. just troll like that with girls but not as harsh and then they'll be all over you.
    Yeah you know it bruv
    :ashamed: If only life was that easy...

ReputationRep:
    nnnice

I'm living in East London at the moment, in year 13 doing my A-Levels. I want to do Media and Sociology in uni, my first choice is Uni of Leicester so far

so hows life? :P
    MAN UP!! Get some confidence and you will be fine. As great as I am, perhaps i could use a bit more confidence myself. Que sera sera.

What?!:lolwut: Troubles with the ladies eh? I can set you up with Wilzyy if you want

Thank you Although, be warned, i am only friendly in this thread, in other threads i can be a bit ruthless sometimes, so dont be surprised if you see me trolling.
    eh?! You guys shouldn't be talking about me when I'm busy leading a life away from TSR ^^...And TheBlackMonster was right...all just buddies in this thread
    Although that may change when we see mr.Supermodel's pics...lool, I see blackmonster's already got his claws into you lewroll :sexface:
    Lol, went to that gig..pretty cool xD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    eh?! You guys shouldn't be talking about me when I'm busy leading a life away from TSR ^^...And TheBlackMonster was right...all just buddies in this thread
    Its not possible to live a life away from TSR. Bloody TSR always sucks you back in
    Although that may change when we see mr.Supermodel's pics...lool, I see blackmonster's already got his claws into you lewroll :sexface:
    Hey! I already told him im not interested :mad: Again with the 'supermodel'. Thats getting really old, really quickly.
    Oh really:K: Anyone famous or just some underground guitar bashers?

ReputationRep:
    sup'people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    hey man, we're all in this together!

and of course we're just buddies. personally, I dont think online relationships can work that well. I mean you can spend a lot of time talking to one person over the net but I think it should be more physical and spend more time IRL. I have no problems with initally meeting and then seeing each other IRL, I know a couple of people who has done that. but wholly based relationships over the internet? lol

but yeah, we're just all buddies. trust mr supermodel to make it awkward :P

and TheBlackMonster is with no-one at the moment, not has he got his claws into anyone. although there is this one girl that I like at school...but she's not giving me any signals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    sup'people
    I'm doing good, I was just watching a couple episodes of The Simpsons but soon I gotta get to revising since I didnt do any for the past 2 days

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I already told him im not interested :mad: Again with the 'supermodel'. Thats getting really old, really quickly.
    and why does everyone think I'm interested in them? >.>

sorry for triple post, I just noticed Lewroll's response...

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing good, I was just watching a couple episodes of The Simpsons but soon I gotta get to revising since I didnt do any for the past 2 days
    I do that at night, for some reason I am turning into a vampire.

And Simpsons is wack, South Park FTW!

ReputationRep:

I'm starting to go bed around 4AM and wake up at midday...my sleep clock is so messed up lol

and naaah, Futurama is the best!

ReputationRep:
    hey man, we're all in this together!

and of course we're just buddies. personally, I dont think online relationships can work that well. I mean you can spend a lot of time talking to one person over the net but I think it should be more physical:perv: and spend more time IRL. I have no problems with initally meeting and then seeing each other IRL, I know a couple of people who has done that. but wholly based relationships over the internet? lol

but yeah, we're just all buddies. trust mr supermodel to make it awkward :P
    It was going to get awkward eventually- thats what happens when you put a group of teenagers in a forum.... we need more girls in here
    and TheBlackMonster is with no-one at the moment, not has he got his claws into anyone. although there is this one girl that I like at school...but she's not giving me any signals
    Is she hot? If you need any help, i can give you a hand?

South park is wack, FAMILY GUY FTW!!!

ReputationRep:
    we need more girls in here

I can help, I got Teh Swagga

ReputationRep:
    [B]

I can help, I got Teh Swagga
    Lmao
    I was going to post that video, but i dont know how to do it

ReputationRep:
    [youtube]......[/youtube ] (no space)

^^^ copy the link after v= and before the &

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ghD1FzSyqc&feature=BF&list=PLB3EB1E2C741779 8D&index=48

ReputationRep:
    It was going to get awkward eventually- thats what happens when you put a group of teenagers in a forum.... we need more girls in here

Is she hot? If you need any help, i can give you a hand?
    she's really cute and she's awesome to get along with.

and I'm not bothered about there being too many man, too many man. and you guys are into grime too? haha...i've been listening to it for the past couple days even though I hate it.

and I thought you said you didnt have time for a relationship? :P

South park is wack, FAMILY GUY FTW!!!
    yeaaaah, I prefer Family Guy over South Park as well. Family Guy is great...

ReputationRep:
    who's that guy with the tatoos ?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.