Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    96.5kg at a height of 189 cm (15 stone and 6'2.5" in that ancient measurement system that is used in the UK). But I'm not fat (if I flex my stomach muscles I can see the vague outline of my abs), just very built thanks to lifting weights at the gym.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kodias)
    Jeez, I consider myself slim and I weigh about 12 stone @ 6'1.

No offence OP, but 8st 6 sounds unhealthy for a 6 ft tall guy.
    I was thinking that...
    It makes OP's BMI 16!
    When the healthy region is 18.5-25

Super slim :/

ReputationRep:
    11st 2lb/5ft 11"

ReputationRep:
    havent seen that one.

I am massive though...not fat just massive

ReputationRep:
    5'10" 125 pounds.

ReputationRep:
    6'2 195-200 lbs

ReputationRep:
    5"3

48 kilos / 7 stones

ReputationRep:
    from the replies I guess height was asking too...

5ft 6.5" 9st 4 pounds (roughly)

ReputationRep:
    5"ish, 7 stone/152ish cm, 48 kg.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6ft and was about 10 and a half stone last time I checked, hopefully more now though since I've been doing weights.

ReputationRep:
    5'3"h 7' 12"w

ReputationRep:
    I swear 99% of people weigh themselves in the morning, then at night, and are like "OMG Ive put on 4 pounds in a day! Im so fat! ". Get up after a good nights sleep, have a ****, have a piss and weigh yourself naked for your true weight. :lolwut:

There is also so many small people in here :lolwut: (Im talking less than 10 stone here)

Anyway, I'm 6'0/183cm and 12 stone/168 pounds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secret_smile)
    I was thinking that...
    It makes OP's BMI 16!
    When the healthy region is 18.5-25

Super slim :/
    I wonder what the average BMI is of everyone here (male/female)? I know there are more females posting than males, but there seem to be many BMIs right on the low end of the scale here. Startles me a little. Heck, a year and a half ago I used to be 6'0 and 61kg - that was underweight and visibly obvious. My parents wouldn't stop having a go at me about it, telling me to stop losing weight.

I've put on over the year and gotten healthier - 6'0, 79kg as of last month (probably a bit lower now) making a BMI of 23.6. Granted BMI isn't the best measurement in the world, but I consider myself decently shaped and slightly skinny from the way I look in the mirror. I'm currently losing a little again since 23.6 is approaching the high end of healthy.

ReputationRep:
    6'2", 18.5 stone.

ReputationRep:
    Too much. ""

ReputationRep:
    5'6
    8 stone 5/6 pounds at the moment.
    Very confident and happy with my figure but would like to put on a few more pounds purely because I look better with a little more weight on me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natashapt)
    I'm only just underweight on the BMI scale, does this person not get that people try to put weight on??
    Assuming you're referring to me, then yes I understand that. Doesn't change my statement that some people are seriously underweight though...

ReputationRep:
    16 stone at like 5ft 10 by the look of things.

115.2kg

I'm not fat, I just train a lot.

I am 5 feet 7'' and 149 lbs - this pounds make me feel much heavier lol

size 10/12

(173 cm and 68 kgs) - size 38/40

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.