Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Casualty Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy7)
    True... think he's outstayed his welcome now though. It just seems like the same storyline with him, week in week out.
    but I love Adam :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully Adam will leave at the end of the series. Can't stand him anymore.

ReputationRep:
    What do you reckon Jordan is going to find on Adam's patient notes? Are they his personal notes or the notes of patients he's treated?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hmjessop)
    What do you reckon Jordan is going to find on Adam's patient notes? Are they his personal notes or the notes of patients he's treated?
    The people he's treated. Jordan wants to see all the unnecessary tests and things Adam has been doing!

I've been watching casualty since I was a kid! I loved it then (with Comfort and Roxxy) and I love it now! I think Adam's story line needs to come to a head because it's been in the background for quite a while and is getting annoying!

Tess needs to be reappointed, and Big Mac needs more recognition! (and to find a girlfriend because he's lovely!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckly)
    The people he's treated. Jordan wants to see all the unnecessary tests and things Adam has been doing!
    Do we know why he's been running all these extra tests?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hmjessop)
    Do we know why he's been running all these extra tests?
    I believe he is under the impression he is on a one-man-mission to save the world and rid it of all diseases. He disagrees with the way everyone else seems only to care about treating people and showing them the door. He wants to "heal" everyone in every way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckly)
    I believe he is under the impression he is on a one-man-mission to save the world and rid it of all diseases. He disagrees with the way everyone else seems only to care about treating people and showing them the door. He wants to "heal" everyone in every way
    Adam and his god-complex :rolleyes:

On another note, anyone watch Holby City and is there a thread for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy7)

Yes, and not as far as I know

ReputationRep:
    I've just caught up with Saturday's episode... Oh Adam :facepalm:

(Original post by Amy7)

I do :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    BBC Press Office release for 13th August:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Gemma Atkinson swaps her high heels for a high-visibility jacket to join Dhafer L'Abidine (Sex In The City 2) as new paramedics Tamzin and Omar in Casualty – Partners.

Jeff and Dixie are cleaning their ambulance when new team members Omar and Tamzin arrive. Tamzin immediately gets off on the wrong foot when she accidentally breaks Jeff's beloved A-Team mug and Jeff's nose is put out of joint when Omar conspires to steal their "shout". But matters worsen when Jeff and Dixie are called out to a remote farmhouse, which appears to be inhabited by a drugs baron and a pack of ferocious dogs.

Meanwhile, Jordan tries to keep the ED working at full strength despite worrying that the symptoms of his brain tumour are returning.

Eva Pope and Paul Barber star as police officers with a very personal reason for investigating a drugs ring. This episode also stars Matt Bardock as Jeff, Jane Hazlegrove as Dixie and Michael French as Jordan.

ReputationRep:
    Kirsty is getting on my wick, with her weirdly long neck, ironic randomly-raising eyebrows, and hair that never seems to move. :unimpressed: /rant

I want more Jay and Ruth scenes! They've got to get back together now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandora.)
    BBC Press Office release for 13th August:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Gemma Atkinson swaps her high heels for a high-visibility jacket to join Dhafer L'Abidine (Sex In The City 2) as new paramedics Tamzin and Omar in Casualty – Partners.

Jeff and Dixie are cleaning their ambulance when new team members Omar and Tamzin arrive. Tamzin immediately gets off on the wrong foot when she accidentally breaks Jeff's beloved A-Team mug and Jeff's nose is put out of joint when Omar conspires to steal their "shout". But matters worsen when Jeff and Dixie are called out to a remote farmhouse, which appears to be inhabited by a drugs baron and a pack of ferocious dogs.

Meanwhile, Jordan tries to keep the ED working at full strength despite worrying that the symptoms of his brain tumour are returning.

Eva Pope and Paul Barber star as police officers with a very personal reason for investigating a drugs ring. This episode also stars Matt Bardock as Jeff, Jane Hazlegrove as Dixie and Michael French as Jordan.
    I swear they've employed every current and ex Waterloo Road star on Casualty and Holby City. Are the Beeb running out of actors

(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
    Kirsty is getting on my wick, with her weirdly long neck, ironic randomly-raising eyebrows, and hair that never seems to move. :unimpressed: /rant

I want more Jay and Ruth scenes! They've got to get back together now!
    Yes for Ruth Jay scenes They really do need to get back together, they need eachother, they luuurrrveee each other still

Aaaaaand. On the Holby note, anyone want to create a thread or shall I?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy7)

I LOVE Holby City

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think Dylan is kind of hot? :sexface:

oh and what happened to Jessica, Adam's ex... she hasn't been in it for weeks, unless I missed something D:
    need more Ruth and Jay. although Ruth/Jordan seemed a bit... together, maybe that was just my overactive imagination though hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone find the blonde person who was on waterloo road annoying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    Not my type, but he'd make a great Doctor in Doctor Who.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy7)

there isnt but there should be one :ahee:

ReputationRep:

oh and what happened to Jessica, Adam's ex... she hasn't been in it for weeks, unless I missed something D:
    need more Ruth and Jay. although Ruth/Jordan seemed a bit... together, maybe that was just my overactive imagination though hahaha.
    Yes! Not necessarily looks-wise, but he's got something sexy about him :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca94)
    She was Davina in WR...forgotten her name in Casualty...but yes, very annoying. I want to shout 'grow up' to her, stereo-typical 'party' girl, like Zoe used to be before she mellowed.
    And yaaaay for Holby!

Nope...he bugs me!
    Jessica moved to America ages ago, she hasn't been in it for a year-ish. You mean the blonde nurse that was Jessica's friend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy7)
    Yes for Ruth Jay scenes They really do need to get back together, they need eachother, they luuurrrveee each other still
    My mum pointed out that Dylan and Ruth would make a good couple, and now I can't get that idea out of my head! I think they would, though I still prefer Jay. :daydreaming:

(Original post by Becca94)
    Incredibly.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.