The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by Caritas
You should have thought about that before you went colonizing other peoples lands!

He didn't colonize anywhere. Do not blame him for what some British people many years ago.
Its always a bit grim when people use an event in which people have been hurt in order to spread their simple and silly ideas.
Reply 142
Original post by AndroidLight
Oohh did you take a video of it? Because he himself did it.

Posters on TSR are like a version of the EDL, only they're too coward to go on the streets and say anything so they incite hatreds from their computers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza#Demise_of_the_Banu_Qurayza

Mohammed also married the women whose husbands he had killed - some of whom were so in shock they had gone completely mute.

Look up Western Sahara and Morocco's treatment of them... Muslims love to play the victim but the truth is they treat people far worse than anyone else.
Reply 143
Original post by Caritas
You should have thought about that before you went colonizing other peoples lands! Scotland is going to become a multicultural, racially plural nation. Glasgow already is both of those things. My advice is to get used to it.

I have a right to reside in the UK, and soon I will have a British passport. Scotland will then be as much mine as yours. :smile:

I doubt it. The years spent in UK as a student do no count towards naturalisation. And PSW will be scrapped by the time you graduate :smile:
Original post by PlanetEuropa
Also, you cannot become a citizen of Kuwait, Saudi, UAE etc. unless you are Muslims/ethnically Arab.

Pot ****ing kettle black.

Where does it say this? I know non-Arabs/Muslims can get permanent residence visas at least.
I don't give a ****, the safety of Britain and the preservation of our culture is far more important to me and most Brits, than allowing some Musdlims the right to migrate here.

I really do not give a ****. Instead of worrying about foreigners "human rights" we should start thinking of ourselves and protecting our country. No one has the godamn right to move here, we reserve the right to let in who we want.

considering that you seem to automatically assume that a Muslim is Arab, what would you do with a white Muslim convert?
I don't advocate kicking Muslims out, I advocate stopping more coming in, to the best of our ability. And relations with Islamic countries is irrelevent. Islamic countries will be going down the toilet to the same level as African countries once their oil runs out, which will happen in our life times.

well considering that our societies essentially run on oil, so will our country be going down the drain.
Reply 147
Original post by callum9999
1. Yes you are.
2. The right to practise religion in private is enshrined in law.
3 and 4. I agree with you on that.
5. "Keep their mouths shut" - what? As in they can't preach it? True.
6. Yes I'm not really keen on this.

Freedom of religion, among other human rights, basically doesn't exist. There's no point trying to defend Saudi Arabia in this regard.

callum9999
While I understand it's good to have good relations with them, I feel it is more important that we use that position to constantly criticise them for points you have raised.

What use is it to criticise them? They are not going to change. They are deluded - they believe the Quran is the literal word of some sky god. Why would they compromise on that?

callum9999
It doesn't matter if they have a right to condemn us at all (of course they don't - but you can't blame them for it), I'm just saying they will.

And we will condemn them for their disregard for human rights.

Also, don't forget that our actions are a response to their actions and views. Saying we are no better than them is like saying a Jew who hates Nazis is no better than a Nazi who hates Jews.

callum9999
And is there a reason why you've picked the most intolerant muslim country on the planet for this? There are plenty of others that are far more free.

They are free compared to Saudi Arabia - but I can't think of a single Muslim-majoprity country in the world, which is a true democracy and protects human rights and seriosuly practices tolerance.
Reply 148
Original post by callum9999
Where does it say this? I know non-Arabs/Muslims can get permanent residence visas at least.

It says this in their laws. And their is no such thing is permenant residence visas. You can onyl get 6 months visas in the middle east if you are not ethnically Arab/Muslim.

I know many people who work in the middle east and I have posted various sources on the middle easts immigraiton policiy, I will try and dig it out.
Original post by Sushidelight
Hah, I am having the same problem. :biggrin:

Well, I'am not having the problem with you :wink:
Reply 150
Your religion incites terrorism, and don't give me 'that koran/islam says/does'nt say bull****'

We are not at rish from buddhist terrorists, christian terrorist or sikh terrorsts, we are at a significant threat from Muslims terrorist and the fact is that if we ban Islamic immigraiton we make our country a safe better place. Muslims contribute nothing of significant value to europe, you degrade europe with you backs wards beliefs and values.

So do muslims now have their religion on a passport?
Reply 151
Original post by adam_zed
well considering that our societies essentially run on oil, so will our country be going down the drain.

No we have many alternatives including biofuel. Fortunatley it is likely that the west will have come up with many mre alternatives. Unlike the Arabs who have contributed **** all to knoweldeg in the past 200 years.

The Arabs have nothing, they have no industry, they have no manafacturing, they are a Bannana republic. And when their oil runs out they are ****ed.
Reply 152
Original post by adam_zed
considering that you seem to automatically assume that a Muslim is Arab, what would you do with a white Muslim convert?

Can you not read or something. I advocate banning Muslims immigraiton. Obviously a white convert cannot be deported anywhere. Could you use your head please.
Reply 153
Original post by Stratos
So do muslims now have their religion on a passport?

No they don't. Would you like to ask me another stupid question ?
No we have many alternatives including biofuel. Fortunatley it is likely that the west will have come up with many mre alternatives. Unlike the Arabs who have contributed **** all to knoweldeg in the past 200 years.

The Arabs have nothing, they have no industry, they have no manafacturing, they are a Bannana republic. And when their oil runs out they are ****ed.

Tell that to your queen. :biggrin: [Hopes this photo shall burn PlanetEuropa] And you have friends who work in the ME. Are they also racist vile scum such as yourself?
Not really, I do not advocatre murdering people like Muslim extremist. I will also add that I don't trust so called moderate muslims at all. I believe that the majority of them secretly support attacks on Europe.

You believe wrong. There are even divisions within Al Qaeda as to whether they should target civilians or not.

You don't advocating murdering Muslims? What would you do if we refused to leave? If we went down fighting fascists like you?
Original post by Wacp
Freedom of religion, among other human rights, basically doesn't exist. There's no point trying to defend Saudi Arabia in this regard.

What use is it to criticise them? They are not going to change. They are deluded - they believe the Quran is the literal word of some sky god. Why would they compromise on that?

And we will condemn them for their disregard for human rights.

Also, don't forget that our actions are a response to their actions and views. Saying we are no better than them is like saying a Jew who hates Nazis is no better than a Nazi who hates Jews.

They are free compared to Saudi Arabia - but I can't think of a single Muslim-majoprity country in the world, which is a true democracy and protects human rights and seriosuly practices tolerance.

There is a point, because its fact. There is no freedom to practise other religions in public, or to try and convert muslims, but it's indisputable that a) non-muslims are allowed in and b) you can practise any religion you want in a private home. I normally would hate standing up for countries like Saudi Arabia, I'm just forced to because so many people like you spread lies (if you genuinely believed what you said then you are clueless about the realities of living there and shouldn't comment about it) about them.

For the same reason Britain did? Britain used to be very religious, now its not. Take the UAE for example, it's liberalising all the time. While Saudi Arabia is nowhere near that stage yet - it will get there eventually, and criticism from it's allies will help get it there (not any time soon, but it's better than nothing).

You've completely missed my point on this one. I said relations would cease - not we would be condemned (we obviously would be, but simply being told off isn't really a problem is it). As in, we would no longer get any trade co-operation, no intelligence sharing etc. And maybe a ban for British tourists. Are they? I thought our actions were because "all muslims are potential terrorists"?

Neither can I, hence why I said more free than Saudi Arabia. Not enough, but near enough for them not to be evil, dictatorship states.
Reply 157
Original post by Sushidelight

Tell that to your queen. :biggrin: [Hopes this photo shall burn PlanetEuropa] And you have friends who work in the ME. Are they also racist vile scum such as yourself?

I am anti monarchy. And I don't give a **** what the queen is wearing on her head. How is this photo supposed to burn me exactly ?
Original post by Wacp
Mainstream: the prevailing current of thought.

I would say then, that in Britain, mainstream Christianity and Islam are generally quite similar.
Original post by bunty64
not talking about the domestic level (that won't acheive anything). Rather on the international level. Cameron tried this and majorly failed. Zadari ended up rubbishing his claim that they are terrorist supporters and ended up dictating the agenda of his trip to the uk.

More recently the prime minister of pakistan told cameron to **** off (well perhaps not in those exact words, but he meant the same thing), when cameron wanted to stop by after his tour of afghanistan.

Obama was right, cameron is a lightweight!

Its a fact that Pakistan supports terrorist militants.

Latest

Trending

Trending