Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Vinnie)
    Cheryl Cole.

Only a woman as evil as her could racially and physically abuse a black woman at a night club in her true chavistocratic ways and yet manage to become the 'nation's sweetheart'.

Now THAT is evil!
    Ahem....found not guilty of racial abuse by unaniminous verdict. Not that I'm condoning the guilty assault charge but you should get your facts straight before making an accusation like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Time Tourist)
    What a tit.
    Yeh she was a bit of a tit wasn't she.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elloello19)
    Ahem....found not guilty of racial abuse by unaniminous verdict. Not that I'm condoning the guilty assault charge but you should get your facts straight before making an accusation like that.
    In the same way Amy Winehouse/Kate Moss/Pete Doherty/etc were found 'not guilty' of drug offences? Don't make me laugh! Even the most guilty 'celebs' get away with it.

Even if it wasn't racial abuse, does that make it OK that she beat that poor woman to a pulp? No.

ReputationRep:
    The most evil? not sure, but Marie de Medici sure fits the bill.

(Original post by lonely14)
    Cleopatra :ninja:
    One of the best, and beautiful women in history

ReputationRep:
    My ex girlfriend lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rylit91)
    I agree that all death sentences/torturing is not to be forgiven or pardoned, but you're right in that burning is far more painful and it makes me squirm just thinking about those poor people. I still maintain that Elizabeth should not be categorised with Mary. Compared to the longevity of Elizabeth's reign with that of Mary's, Mary was a murderous tyrant. Mary burnt 300 Catholics in 5 years, whilst 700 died over 45 years. (Not to mention the 70,000 for Henry!) As a Catholic myself, I always used to feel a little sorry for the bad press Mary gets, and it's true that there is merit in a lot that she did, but she is overshadowed by her sister.

Yeah, I've been to the Tower loads of times and it's got quite an eerie atmosphere in some of the rooms.
    The Murders aside, she lost Calais.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alharrison4)
    Myra Hindley?

I was going to say that too. How any women could cold bloodidly kill little children, and in one case actually tape record a girls screams for her mum as they were torturing her, is beyond me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dd4483)
    In the same way Amy Winehouse/Kate Moss/Pete Doherty/etc were found 'not guilty' of drug offences? Don't make me laugh! Even the most guilty 'celebs' get away with it.

Even if it wasn't racial abuse, does that make it OK that she beat that poor woman to a pulp? No.
    She wasn't even very famous then so there would have been no connection favours. I'm sure I also read that the victim didn't make the racism accusations till long after the attack and having consulted her PR and Lawyer. She didn't 'beat her to a pulp' either she threw one very hard punch to the eye. I've punched a guy before but I'm not in the public eye and the fact we're still discussing this 8 years on suggests she hasn't done anything wrong since, so it's the only ammunition people have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elloello19)
    She wasn't even very famous then so there would have been no connection favours. I'm sure I also read that the victim didn't make the racism accusations till long after the attack and having consulted her PR and Lawyer. She didn't 'beat her to a pulp' either she threw one very hard punch to the eye. I've punched a guy before but I'm not in the public eye and the fact we're still discussing this 8 years on suggests she hasn't done anything wrong since, so it's the only ammunition people have.
    I think a record company and someone like Louis Walsh as a manager was enough.

It doesn't matter how long ago it was, the bottom line is she still did it. I think people are annoyed and still cite the incident nowadays because she's being touted as some sort of 'role model' who can do no wrong, when in reality its just Cowell and his PR machine at work. If I remember correctly, she's had plenty of spats with fellow 'celebs' and you can regularly see her nasty temperament rearing its ugly head on x factor.

ReputationRep:
    Bellatrix Lestrange.

ReputationRep:
    Myra Hindley definatly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shmeiks)
    Bellatrix Lestrange.
    No doubt she is evil, but brilliant at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    What did Thatcher do that made her so evil ?
    (this is not me challenging anyone this is pure ignorance)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    No doubt she is evil, but brilliant at the same time.
    I'll never forgive her for killing Sirius.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Time Tourist)
    Oh ****, you being serious?

Well, I'd doing anything for Thatcher back instead of Dave.
    And me, I loved having not having right equal to my far superior hetrosexual counterparts and those around me starving in their own homes.

ReputationRep:
    Tullia (daughter of Servius Tullius)

ReputationRep:
    Mother Nature, what a *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Margaret Thatcher)
    Thoughts? There's a plethora of evil men, but it's harder to pinpoint the most evil woman.

Don't say 'Thatcher'.
    When I read the title I instantly thought THATCHER!

ReputationRep:
    Hitler's mother?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrCharmed)
    And me, I loved having not having right equal to my far superior hetrosexual counterparts and those around me starving in their own homes.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.