Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Silly question.

Probably not if she was all hairy.

ReputationRep:
    Never actually tried it, but yes. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iNaeemah)
    You said I have "moist and fleshy stuff you have down there". Which kinda made me sick. I was implying that you were a girl. I can see that I failed..
    There's nothing to be ashamed of just because you (and anyone female) has "moist and fleshy stuff down there". It's natural (rather than sickening).

I'm male - so my stuff wouldn't really be moist.

ReputationRep:
    From reading all this if anyone comes near me with a tight fitting glove, I am so out of there!

It's mutual trust, and I've never met anyone who is repulsed/doesn't do it/ wouldn't do it again so I'm happy for now

ReputationRep:
    Date a vegetarian. Hardly no smell/taste at all.

ReputationRep:
    Uh yes, obviously

ReputationRep:
    I definitely would :cool: I don't understand people who complain about the taste or smell, either - as long as she's showered recently, it's all part of the fun.

ReputationRep:
    Just check that there aren't any teeth down there first.. It ain't all magic rainbows and unicorn foals down there :no:

ReputationRep:
    get in there try it

ReputationRep:
    Definitely its a major turn on having that control over someone

ReputationRep:
    Make sure its clean and smells good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1F2R3)
    The wut now? :lolwut:
    It's a mystery!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catsss)
    It's a mystery!!!!
    Oh man :sexface:

Will need to get some info on this "clitoris" lark :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1F2R3)
    Oh man :sexface:

Will need to get some info on this "clitoris" lark :holmes:
    This guy- his name's Google, I think? Anyway, he apparently gives you pictures of that sort of stuff for free. It's crazy.

As long as youre both comfortable with it you may as well. And im going to agree with the flavoured lube thing if youre freaked out with the taste. It helps, and it creates interesting sensations if its cold.

Oh and an added question, am I the only person that has a boyfriend that is more willing to go down on me than have a blowjob? It makes him happy cos he knows if he goes down on me it can cause multiple orgasms, whereas if i go down on him, once he cums thats basically it for the night.

(Original post by effofex)
    Yep, I know where the clitty-clit and hood are and that they are above the pee hole, but I was talking about if you were licking the vaginal orifice itself:

http://www.osovo.com/diagram/femalegenitals.jpg
    Just why would you think that a girl would want her 'vaginal orifice' and not her clit licked? Similarly, why the hell would you think a femidom would be any use for oral sex when it doesn't cover the clit? Girls want their CLIT licked. Oral without going near the clit = completely pointless.

And if a guy was so hung up about my hygiene and so freaked out by the idea of 'shrivelled labia' I wouldn't want ANY kind of sex with him anyway.

Sex is supposed to be FUN.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing better than hearing a girl moan and squeeze your head between her legs. Makes me feel like I accomplished something. If it was a game, i'd unlock a trophy or what

ReputationRep:
    Give it a try...she'll appreciate it I'm sure. My long-term partner never goes down on me, yet would complain if I never went down on him. Trust me, I miss it. I can't really orgasm from it but it does feel very intimate. Just make sure you feel relaxed and just go for it, I never did orgasm from it but that's besides the point, it looks damn hot seeing a man between my legs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Surely only the recipient (and not the provider) of the cunnilingus would be getting pleasure anyway?
    Well for quite a few guys it's a turn-on to please their girl that way: therefore pleasure for both.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone ever been a bit more adventurous on here and used chocolate sauce/spray cream?! Messy, but fun

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.