ReputationRep:
    i'd be shouted at if i brought any non asian home
    it's wrong, totally wrong
    not at all religious
    BUT just cultural...
    stupid aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Lol I went to school in a heavily Asian area and ALL the girls are were like that. I honestly just laugh at them. Like you said, NOBODY takes them seriously lol. If there's one thing that puts me off a girl more than anything, it's that rude girl persona.

Lol no the cars are theirs and they own it along with a big house in the suburbs, thus the stupid "gangstaaa girl" persona is redundant - you cant be a gangstarrr if you live in a nice house in the suburbs and your grandparents give you a lift to school in a merc. I'm sorry but you just cant
    i totally agree with this
    this does fit many asian girls
    there are many acceptions, but i agree with this.
    they tend to be quite *****y- but all girls are....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've been going through a phase for about a year and a half now where I feel I need someone close.. not necessarily the physical aspect of a **** buddy or anything, but also someone to be around where life feels that bit easier. I might feel a little insecrue at times and at some times I also crave the need for someone to be protective, there to hold when I need her and so on. Also I won't lie, the sex would be a great thing to have too.

Now to why she has to be white - in general (and this is quite a common conception), the indian girls have a tendancy to be *****y, more fake, shallow and so on. I'm Indian, and I accept that there are some girls out there, Indian/Asian, who are exceptions to the rule, but in general this is the trend I find and judging by threads & posts here too in the past, others tend to agree. Also, I find white girls attractive :rolleyes:

I know this thread might just bring out the troll quotes, and some of you might just conjure up a funny joke in a desperate hope to get a rep or two. But, this is something that I had on my mind for a while, and I felt to share..that's part of what forums are about.

When I was around 14, I encountered a couple of racial incidents that put me off being friends with white people. But now some years later I feel I can be much more comfortable around them and would love to get to know some girls in particular. Where would I ever be able to start if I barely know any white guys, let alone girls.. I wonder? And do you white girls out there on TSR have any thoughts on indian guys? I'm quite curious to know.

Thanks for reading my post, and I hope I didn't offend anybody.
    I'm an Indian girl and I just dunno why but my preferences tend to be in White/Black men cos all the time I feel like Indian boys usually tend to have their own little cliques and also within these cliques there's a lot of "she's a slut, she's a hoe" sort of things going on. Oh and I'll probably be branded with the term Coconut, even though half of the "Desi chicks" are probably the sluttiest out there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Lol I went to school in a heavily Asian area and ALL the girls are were like that. I honestly just laugh at them. Like you said, NOBODY takes them seriously lol. If there's one thing that puts me off a girl more than anything, it's that rude girl persona.

Lol no the cars are theirs and they own it along with a big house in the suburbs, thus the stupid "gangstaaa girl" persona is redundant - you cant be a gangstarrr if you live in a nice house in the suburbs and your grandparents give you a lift to school in a merc. I'm sorry but you just cant
    Lol I live in the house in the suburbs enit blad I is bare ghetto lyk nuff kuriyeh ****s n dat init

LMAO the day I end up ever talking like that would be the day I die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sixthformer)
    i'd be shouted at if i brought any non asian home
    it's wrong, totally wrong
    not at all religious
    BUT just cultural...
    stupid aswell
    So Orientals are OK?

There's a whole range of cultural variation within Asia.

Just thought your parents might want to be aware of that.

ReputationRep:
    I'd prefer if you did not get with a beautiful white girl. I think it's immoral to mix races like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superstar6318)
    I'm an Indian girl and I just dunno why but my preferences tend to be in White/Black men cos all the time I feel like Indian boys usually tend to have their own little cliques and also within these cliques there's a lot of "she's a slut, she's a hoe" sort of things going on. Oh and I'll probably be branded with the term Coconut, even though half of the "Desi chicks" are probably the sluttiest out there.
    I was actually not attracted to Indian guys either before. I thought they were all gangster wannabes, no doubt the majority of them are. They think they're God's gift to Earth, rating random girls and having fights with Pakistani boys PAHA. :rolleyes: But i know a couple of exceptions so now i look for the non typical kind of Indian guy no doubt that i'll never be able to be with someone who's not Indian anyway.

*Facepalm* you know what, i hate being Indian lol.

Also, i like how i come from a working class family and still i'm not one of those "rude gyal desi chicks" lol. I will agree that the majority of them are gossipy sluts. But there are always exceptions. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    I'd prefer if you did not get with a beautiful white girl. I think it's immoral to mix races like that.
    Can he get with an ugly white girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    I don't want people I know in real life to know it's me. I don't even give away which university I go to on here.
    Umm no one asked for that...just your ethnic origin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've been going through a phase for about a year and a half now where I feel I need someone close.. not necessarily the physical aspect of a **** buddy or anything, but also someone to be around where life feels that bit easier. I might feel a little insecrue at times and at some times I also crave the need for someone to be protective, there to hold when I need her and so on. Also I won't lie, the sex would be a great thing to have too.

Now to why she has to be white - in general (and this is quite a common conception), the indian girls have a tendancy to be *****y, more fake, shallow and so on. I'm Indian, and I accept that there are some girls out there, Indian/Asian, who are exceptions to the rule, but in general this is the trend I find and judging by threads & posts here too in the past, others tend to agree. Also, I find white girls attractive :rolleyes:

I know this thread might just bring out the troll quotes, and some of you might just conjure up a funny joke in a desperate hope to get a rep or two. But, this is something that I had on my mind for a while, and I felt to share..that's part of what forums are about.

When I was around 14, I encountered a couple of racial incidents that put me off being friends with white people. But now some years later I feel I can be much more comfortable around them and would love to get to know some girls in particular. Where would I ever be able to start if I barely know any white guys, let alone girls.. I wonder? And do you white girls out there on TSR have any thoughts on indian guys? I'm quite curious to know.

Thanks for reading my post, and I hope I didn't offend anybody.
    Despite your obvious tendency to generalise hugely, based on a couple of personal experiences, I'll just say good luck.

For what it's worth, white girls can be just as *****y as Indian girls...same goes for any personality trait and any racial/ethnic group. I wonder when people will actually realise this gem of wisdom...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sawasdee)
    Umm no one asked for that...just your ethnic origin.
    If I say which Oriental country my roots are from, people in real life who may come on here might guess who I am .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    If I say which Oriental country my roots are from, people in real life who may come on here might guess who I am .
    I doubt it, since I'm sure there are many males of your age living in London with ancestry from that nation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoshniDiya)
    Can he get with an ugly white girl?
    No. The ugly and/or fat ones should live alone and possibly with a white male of equal quality. If he wants a white girl he will have to settle for a half cast or an east asian, I don't care about them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Why - so do they have an issue with the religious affiliation or with the skin complexion? You do get gorah Sikhs, you know.
    Yeah I know, my parents are not really strict sikhs, mum cuts hair, dad doesnt wear turban etc, just your average parents... but it's something about being with a white person (not trying to be racist or anything) that my parents don't like, if they didn't mind life would be different xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buneet)
    Yeah I know, my parents are not really strict sikhs, mum cuts hair, dad doesnt wear turban etc, just your average parents... but it's something about being with a white person (not trying to be racist or anything) that my parents don't like, if they didn't mind life would be different xD
    Colonialism?

But even then it is dependent on the white person's actualy ethnicity/nationality, ancestry and social class, right?

ReputationRep:
    good luck finding one with that attitude

ReputationRep:
    Online dating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoshniDiya)
    I was actually not attracted to Indian guys either before. I thought they were all gangster wannabes, no doubt the majority of them are. They think they're God's gift to Earth, rating random girls and having fights with Pakistani boys PAHA. :rolleyes: But i know a couple of exceptions so now i look for the non typical kind of Indian guy no doubt that i'll never be able to be with someone who's not Indian anyway.

*Facepalm* you know what, i hate being Indian lol.

Also, i like how i come from a working class family and still i'm not one of those "rude gyal desi chicks" lol. I will agree that the majority of them are gossipy sluts. But there are always exceptions. :cool:
    You're right there are exceptions to the type of Indian men, I think maybe University is the place (not the "ghetto").
    My family are actually kinda liberal, so I guess I'm quite lucky. My Mum actually reckons I'd end up with a White person LOL

ReputationRep:
    One of my female best friends is going out with an indian guy.

They are literally madly in love and have never really had any problems apart from at the start the granddad on one of her parents side had an issue at first but now occasionally plays golf with the guy.

She's an absolutely gorgeous girl and he's a really lucky guy however I'm sorry to say it but the difference between you and him is he did not go looking for a ''white girl''

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Colonialism?

But even then it is dependent on the white person's actualy ethnicity/nationality, ancestry and social class, right?
    Erm, possibly im not entirely sure... never discussed it with them

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.