Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the most 'impressive' thing you've ever stolen? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ketchup packets. You really think I'm going to pay an extra 10p for my mid-morning bacon roll? It's political correctness gone mad.

ReputationRep:
    IDK, is it a competition to see how much you can steal before you get nicked? :/ Not a killjoy by any means but students stealing traffic cones is cliched, not big or clever.

If you want to talk about small things...like, sweets and things. I once half-inched a family size bar of Dairy Milk by putting it down my trousers. :proud:

I jest, I jest.

But y'know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedepressedchild)
    A doughnut.

But this wasn't a regular doughnut. This was a doughnut which was carefully hand-made with lots of decoration and icing all over it with sprinkles and it had chocolate cream inside with bits of chocolate in it and then some more chocolate in that and it also had cherries on top and it was nicely rapped in wrapping paper with lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of icing on top
    This doughnut was mine, you thieff!!

ReputationRep:
    A drink from a bakers.

The cashier person was a *****, so I wasn't that bothered.

I forgot I had it in my hand when I left though. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    One of those signs they put when there's building work near a path, that directs pedestrians and cyclists, and several shot glasses from bars.

Some of my friends take those big rubber beer mats and use them to put hot pans on so they don't ruin the surfaces.

EDIT: Also a silver ring and the master key to my old schools gates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaredoftests)
    This doughnut was mine, you thieff!!
    Ah unlucky dude, I gobbled it all up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carbondummy)
    The big teddy bear that you win from funfairs. There was no one at the stall, so we just took it.

The self service tesco checkouts are the best. Got around 20 krispy kreme doughnuts for about 5 pounds, by selecting the assorted box. We also had a 3 pound voucher
    Are you telling me that they sell Krispy Kreme in Tesco's !?!

ReputationRep:
    50GBs worth of music.

ReputationRep:
    My mate put a packet of chewing gum in my hood whilst in Sainsburies and I didn't realise. Yeah, lame, I know.

ReputationRep:
    some tinsel from Poundland !!!

ReputationRep:
    Wellington boots, a trapper hat and some mittens; it's either steal or freeze, I'm fighting for survival.

ReputationRep:
    a keg... of brains beer

ReputationRep:
    When my sister was young, she tried to take few toys from a large department store. She kept dropping things, so the security guard helped her to the door

ReputationRep:
    When I was little, I stole loads of books. I was annoyed by my primary school library's policy of 1 book per week, so I took extras to read, but then kept finding that it was somehow easier to get the books out than back in, so I kept them. I left a few that I could find in my draw when I left though. Once I got a taste for it, I stole some other books from the schools where my dad worked as schoolkeeper. :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Next Left)
    Obv Woolworths pic 'n' mix
    now I've figured out why they went bust!

ReputationRep:
    Personally, nothing but shot glasses. I'm a goody-two-shoes.

At a friend's party once though, we all went out in search of more booze. Someone came back instead with a 15-foot banner advertising salsa dance classes that had been strung up on a building beside the main road for the past, oh, 5 years or so. That was pretty impressive, especially for a guy already so trashed I'm surprised he found his way back to the house.

ReputationRep:
    A 10cm metal sword toy that someone at school brought in. He put it in my draw by accident - I didn't tell him that I had it mwahahahahaha. I still have it, 10 years on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Next Left)
    Are you telling me that they sell Krispy Kreme in Tesco's !?!
    Hahaha. Yes they do! Only in some I reckon. What dark end of the UK do you live in?!

Krispy Kremes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arcanine)
    What the **** is up with your internet?
    no idea, but its pissing me off!
    unable to play xbox live

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    That's probably my most impressive steal too. :erm:

What did you do with yours? I put mine on top of this statue which took me a good 15 minutes to climb up in B'ham city centre.
    Wow that level of ambition didn't even enter my alcohol addled brain. I just put mine in the kitchen in the flat.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.