Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by jsb123)
      I suppose we could think about something for a January book club. Perhaps just one book this time?
      I think this would be a good idea. :yy:

ReputationRep:
      I've just sent a pm to everyone listed as a member on the group page. If you haven't got one then you probably haven't joined yet, in which case please do!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Kalliope)
      I've just sent a pm to everyone listed as a member on the group page. If you haven't got one then you probably haven't joined yet, in which case please do!
      Thank you very much Kalliope! You've revived the book club in a few hours! :cool:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Obsidian)
      Thank you very much Kalliope! You've revived the book club in a few hours! :cool:
      Thank you very much for getting me to! :loveduck:

ReputationRep:
      This has made my day I'm very excited!

ReputationRep:
      Can I join and get the pm please

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by JAZZA007)
      Can I join and get the pm please
      Of course, here. This was the pm:

Hello

You've all signed up to join the Book Club at one time or another.

It has been really very slow recently (we think it may be cursed, as it often seems to suffer a similar fate :ninja:) but there is still a lot of interest, so it would be lovely to bring it back again.

The nominations thread for January is here. Let's try and decide on a book and get reading asap.

You can discuss Wuthering Heights here or A Study In Scarlet here.

Thank you

PS: Please feel free to forward this to anyone on TSR you think may be interested.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.