Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Looose)
    I'M IN. Omg, so happy <3

:woo:

Thank you! I can't stop smiling
    congratulations!!!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else not got their enrollment packs or accomodation confirmed yet? Ive seen that other people have already found out and wondered if anyone was on the same boat as I am and have yet to receive either :s

ReputationRep:
    Just got my letter saying I got a place at Pavillons ))
    The only thing Im worried about is that it doesnt says what day I can move in and that when I will be collecting my keys, I need to pay the first rent rate. And the first amount of money student finance will pay me, will arrive on the 26th... So, Im quite worried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exit2011)
    Has anyone else not got their enrollment packs or accomodation confirmed yet? Ive seen that other people have already found out and wondered if anyone was on the same boat as I am and have yet to receive either :s
    ive ot recieved mine yet im hoping itll come tomorrow! i got the UCAS letter through this morning confirming that ive got into lincoln so im sure the welcome pack will come over the coming days just seems weird that others have got it and i live right near lincoln :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unununium)
    ive ot recieved mine yet im hoping itll come tomorrow! i got the UCAS letter through this morning confirming that ive got into lincoln so im sure the welcome pack will come over the coming days just seems weird that others have got it and i live right near lincoln :P
    I rang up the uni and they said theyve sent it off so it should be here soon, I also found out that I'd be living in the Pavillions instead of the student village :/ Are you living at home or have you applied for accomodation aswell?

ReputationRep:
    I rang up the uni and they said theyve sent it off so it should be here soon, I also found out that I'd be living in the Pavillions instead of the student village :/ Are you living at home or have you applied for accomodation aswell?
    Ive applied for accomodation cuz i wanna live in i know the Uni recieved my application in january so hopefully i shoudve got my first choice of an ensuite room in the student village

ReputationRep:
    i just rang up too and ive got the student village!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unununium)
    i just rang up too and ive got the student village!
    I'm in the student village too what course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all ;D
    Firmed a choice for Bioveterinary Science at Lincoln and will be staying at Riseholme, although I've noticed a lot staying at Brayford. Hoping the two campsuses won't be too divided though :P
    Can't wait for september ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stevenmccullough)
    I'm in the student village too what course are you doing?
    Forensic Science you?

ReputationRep:
    hey hey I am at the Pavillons! ) They are beautiful

ReputationRep:
    Woooohoooo, I got into Lincoln and im staying at Pavillions
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EasyGoing)
    Woooohoooo, I got into Lincoln and im staying at Pavillions
    xx
    Well done! I will see you there

ReputationRep:
    it's killing me not knowing where i'll be staying :| i'm so impatient every morning when the post comes I sprint to the door to see if ive had any letters but still nothing only the welcome packs came so far

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying at the Brayford Campus. Anyone know if it's any good?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I got into Lincoln as my firm choice to study psychology with forensic psychology i will be staying in the student village is anyone else on here staying there?
    p.s got my lincoln enrollment package today so shouldnt take to long for any of you that havent got it and for you guys that havent...
    It has a timetable for freshers week and they have some super entertainment for each night of the week im really looking forward to it hope to see you there x

ReputationRep:
    I've ended up going through clearing and got an offer for english at lincoln! I'm just waiting for it to be confirmed on ucas now but hopefully should definately be in I haven't been to the uni yet but I've been to the city and it is lovely and I've been looking on the website and it looks really good.. I'm going on an open day tomorrow! Anyone else doing english there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloee46)
    ah awesome! do you know what accomodation you've got yet?
    Nope I don't know yet, wish I did though, haha I'm so impatient :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloee46)
    it's killing me not knowing where i'll be staying :| i'm so impatient every morning when the post comes I sprint to the door to see if ive had any letters but still nothing only the welcome packs came so far
    i havent even had the welcome pack!

ReputationRep:
    Yep i got in! Really looking forward to it but I feel like I'm going to be the Asian Minority :/ It's nothing I worry about or anything, I have plenty of mates from every ethnicity, but coming from Leicester where there's asians left right and centre I'm just a little *gulp*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.