Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is wrong with finding the thought of two men bumming each other disgusting? watch

ReputationRep:
    everyone has their opinions dude... take a prescription chill pill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morecambebay)
    They probably cant stand you either.
    Am I supposed to give a ****?
    Last time I looked, I didn't care much that mentally disabled people dont like me.

(Original post by lonelykatana)
    Am I supposed to give a ****?
    Last time I looked, I didn't care much that mentally disabled people dont like me.
    £20 says that your favourite drink is cider.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    You are ignorant and vile. This is my opinion. People who act like you are irritating. You shouldn't be allowed kids. They should slaughter you.

Is this the best argument you can think up? damn the education system has failed you miserably. MISERABLY!

Children bully their peers whose parents are immigrants, lack the ability to speak English, have a **** job, are fat, cannot afford item A, B or C, live in the local run down council estate, shop in poundland or any other cost saving shop like Primmark. For being Black, Chinese, eastern European (plumber) gyspy. Even for being simply smelly. What about a parent in a wheel chair? I had a group of teenagers who dared to laugh out loud, at a poor lady in a wheel chair in a shop where my work.

Are you daring to claim being bullied because your adopted parent/s are gay tops the list? are you having a laugh?! where is you proof of this? none. You are simply basing this on your prejudice view on homosexual people.

A child with extremely fat parents will get bullied purely for that reason. We've all been kids at school, lets not kid ourself here. Surely the child should be protected from this likely outcome of being adopted by two loving, but very fat man and woman?
    does it look like i'm laughing? ****ing hell this ain't an exam. LOL asking me to reference my ****. i heard somewhere that it is the case something.

****ing hell calm down you loser man

ReputationRep:
    haha if only I hadn't used up my rep for today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinbad23)
    According to some people this is "homophobic" instantly and now Im a bad person.

An ignorant, vile human being.

Yet that is my opinion.

Men who act like feminine *****es and queens are ****ing irritating.

Men who bum other men, and perve on other men irritate me.

I dont think gay men should adopt kids.

Now I must be "homophobic" right?:rolleyes:

And no I dont neccessarily think they should all be slaughtered either
    Nothing wrong with that at all. It is actually right to think like this. I know that I will be neg-repped for this, but that is a good thing because it shows that you speak your mind.

ReputationRep:
    Drink as in alcoholic?
    Or drink in general?

Because its Goldschläger
    And normal coke, from a can at room temperature!
    I do enjoy a good quality cider, but non of that mass produced crap... And it gives me gas, so I do try and avoid.

Ill take the £20 through a paypall donation, if possible

But no really, that was a pretty funny comment
    I shall share some rep

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.