Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minime23)
    I'm quite confused but more on the fail (sorry for negative thoughts)
    I wrote respiration aswell but I lost abit of hope when this girl started saying it was wrong

what did you put for the right concentration when the boy had the meal?How many units I put 3 :confused:
    I put three units and i put respiration. Not saying i'm right, but i always feel more confident when someone else has put the same answers as me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minime23)
    I'm quite confused but more on the fail (sorry for negative thoughts)
    I wrote respiration aswell but I lost abit of hope when this girl started saying it was wrong

what did you put for the right concentration when the boy had the meal?How many units I put 3 :confused:
    yeah I put three units

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puddinboy)
    yeah I put three units
    Same Here . But did you write 3 units more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by king101)
    Same Here . But did you write 3 units more
    I put three units more. But the picture one of the cells - what was the answer to that? I've heard so many people saying different, but i trust your answer since you seem as if you know what you're talking about. And are possibly a science genuis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HowToSaveALife)
    I put three units more. But the picture one of the cells - what was the answer to that? I've heard so many people saying different, but i trust your answer since you seem as if you know what you're talking about. And are possibly a science genuis.
    No, lol. But Thanks Anyways :p:p Good and congratzz for putting three units more The picture one, however EVERYONE has different answers to, I will find out tommorow I hope what the actual answer to it was and post asap on here.

ReputationRep:
    No, lol. But Thanks Anyways :p:p Good and congratzz for putting three units more The picture one, however EVERYONE has different answers to, I will find out tommorow I hope what the actual answer to it was and post asap on here.
    I don't think what i put made much sense, i can't even remember one of the reasons. I think i've done pretty well overall though but biology is not my problem, physics is

Did you get English results today?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think what i put made much sense, i can't even remember one of the reasons. I think i've done pretty well overall though but biology is not my problem, physics is

Did you get English results today?
    I think, I missed/messed up on some questions. Stuiped . Anyways the answer for the describing one was indeed about cytoplasm and vaccuole :/ I only, MAY of got 1 mark out of the two .

And congratzz , Physics I hate aswell, Chem should be not too bad though^^. How you finding chem revision?

ReputationRep:
    I am quite prepared in chemistry, I'v done 6 mocks and got A/A * in 5 of them. I am going to go through them again to make sure I know how to answer the questions for Monday. I think physics is going to be easy, but I am the least prepared in that as I 'v only done 2 past papers and we didn't have any physics last week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TenaciousLee)
    I am quite prepared in chemistry, I'v done 6 mocks and got A/A * in 5 of them. I am going to go through them again to make sure I know how to answer the questions for Monday. I think physics is going to be easy, but I am the least prepared in that as I 'v only done 2 past papers and we didn't have any physics last week
    make sure you know all the formulas like empirical and moles inside out.

ReputationRep:
    I think, I missed/messed up on some questions. Stuiped . Anyways the answer for the describing one was indeed about cytoplasm and vaccuole :/ I only, MAY of got 1 mark out of the two .

And congratzz , Physics I hate aswell, Chem should be not too bad though^^. How you finding chem revision?
    I was completely on the wrong track with that question, i've definetly lost both marks And i was just meant to be descrbing! Never mind, it's done now. My problem now is that since it was not too hard, the grade boundaries will be high, and i think i've thrown away quite a few easy marks

Fingers crossed for chem, the only bit i struggle with is the whole making salts thing. Am doing a bit of revision now, will do a bit later on tomorrow, should be ok. Physics = huge fail. Probably anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I was completely on the wrong track with that question, i've definetly lost both marks And i was just meant to be descrbing! Never mind, it's done now. My problem now is that since it was not too hard, the grade boundaries will be high, and i think i've thrown away quite a few easy marks

Fingers crossed for chem, the only bit i struggle with is the whole making salts thing. Am doing a bit of revision now, will do a bit later on tomorrow, should be ok. Physics = huge fail. Probably anyway.
    Same here lol. I got problems with the salts chapter hate that section!. And yeh Physics sux.. not enough time to revise when you think about it lol^^

ReputationRep:
    Same here lol. I got problems with the salts chapter hate that section!. And yeh Physics sux.. not enough time to revise when you think about it lol^^
    Not enough time at all! I'll do a bit of chemistry now and save physics to worry about on tuesday night! Do you know what equations we need to know and which ones they'll give us on the chem paper?

Can't wait til next year, no more science

ReputationRep:
    Not enough time at all! I'll do a bit of chemistry now and save physics to worry about on tuesday night! Do you know what equations we need to know and which ones they'll give us on the chem paper?

Can't wait til next year, no more science
    Lol, hmm percentage yield, atom economy, % on an element, empirical formula etc..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keyan333)
    Chemistry tomorrow
    Tell me about it I'm not stressing anymore, if it's impossible, then it's impossible :P

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it I'm not stressing anymore, if it's impossible, then it's impossible :P
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keyan333)
    Chemistry tomorrow

Lol
    good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Anonymous)
    good luck everyone
    Good Luck To You Aswell :p:p:p:):p:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Anonymous)
    good luck everyone
    Thanks because i think i might need it you too xx

ReputationRep:
    Doing 3 mock tonight, need to catch up on pysics revision. Can't wait for exams to be over

ReputationRep:
    yeeaa
    thanks
    got 26/45
    bbbbbbbb
    imma get an a inshallah

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.