21+
    2.94%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenniifer)
    me too hahah, high fiveee
    Still nothing, 18. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    first kiss - i was 10 and was round my "bf"'s house, was just a peck on the lips really :p:
    first "proper" kiss - i was 18, out for my friend's birthday, was drunk and this guy literally grabbed me and kissed me with his mouth wide open and stuck his tongue down my throat, it was horrible, had to literally push him off :pierre:
    Just when I thought I knew you well... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addylad)
    Just when I thought I knew you well... :p:
    what do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually quite ashamed of it, I was 15 at it was at my friends birthday sleepover and with the boy she had a huge crush on. She didn't speak to me for a week later untill I asked why and apparently they were having 'a thing' but not offifically going out....

Anyway it was actually really good (all bad things are ) and I remeber our lips brushing and thinking 'hmmm this is quite nice, but I don't get what all the hype is about' and then his lips moved and he opened his mouth and I was like 'ohhh my god, please never stop'

But he started it, he decided to hold my hand under our blanket, and put his arm around me to start touching me and then kiss me. But I still feel awful. We're still good friends now though after I said sorry and let take out all her frustration on me She though he was being a douche too be for thanking advantage of me being slighting naive about it all.

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean?
    I thought your first proper kiss would have been earlier. :L

ReputationRep:
    Think i was 15 and he was 17, like first proper make out. And well we went into this secret place which i took him because i didnt want to be seen! And then he just grabbed me and although it was nice and everything but the thing was...his breath stunk! So like he kissed me and then paused we talked then again and again and again..Then we went to the cinema and it started there again, and i started to avoid looking at him in the cinema beacause his breath really stunk that much

ReputationRep:
    15 with my 'boyfriend' on our 'first date'. It was a tramatic experience and our 'relationship' lasted about two weeks. Hence the air quotes. Face palm.

ReputationRep:
    I thought your first proper kiss would have been earlier. :L

ReputationRep:
    I was 15, and it was lovely we were best friends, and I started to get feelings for her, then one day she told me she had feelings for me too! I never told her I did but then the chemistry started building up and it was on my bed and we were under the covers and it just happened. Just a soft kiss on the lips and ahhhh the next day we kissed properly and that was rather strange for me but also wonderful

ReputationRep:
    Technically my first kiss was when I was 15, it was a dare with my sister's best male friend... he had thrown up five minutes early having drank too much alcohol.

I'd say my first proper kiss was when I was 16 though, with a 20yr old guy I met on holiday. I didn't really fancy him, but he was a really lovely guy and I could tell he genuinely liked me. & when it was the night before he went back home he gave me a necklace, and so I just kissed him. It wasn't the best, considering I didn't really fancy him, but still it was nice because I could see that he was really into it, hah.

ReputationRep:
    Oh noes, she's going red. :O Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Oh noes, she's going red. :O Lol.
    tbh thats nothing out the ordinary

ReputationRep:
    tbh thats nothing out the ordinary
    Arrr bless. :')

ReputationRep:
    I was 19, first couple of weeks at uni, ended up really drunk at a somewhat infamous nightclub and ended up making out with the guy I had been taped to in the three legged pub crawl we were on (who I'd never met )

But, first SOBER kiss was much better Only a week and a day ago, with my bf, when he came into town to visit me. We ended up walking and talking for hours in the snow, I got us sooo lost. And then, eventually, he had to go back, and we ended up kissing in the station by the kiss statue before he got his train. I very much hope there are more to come ^_^
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    16, 17 in 22 days and never been kissed. oh, and i go to a boys school. fml.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arianex)
    It's such an overused cliche, but the best things in life really are unexpected

(PS// I want to rep you just because you've got a cool username! XD Love The Fairly Odd Parents, it reminds me of my wee kiddy days )
    Haha Kudos to you, my name on here is from my childhood too Just thought it be nice to have something like that. As with the kiss, as cliche as it is, it did happen . I didn't think it would, but I was wrong x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    People have LDR's at the age of 16 these days? :lolwut:
    good picture of best keeper in the prem.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17, 18 in two days, and I haven't had my first kiss or a boyfriend either.

ReputationRep:
    A dog.

ReputationRep:
    11, was just a silly primary school thing and he asked if he could kiss me and I said yeah(this was at my house). I don't know if it counts.
    Next guy I kissed was probably when I was 14/15 while watching a movie with him at the cinema.
    The funny thing is I'm actually pretty damn unpopular and people find it hilarious that I've actually dated guys. I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm a lesbian or asexual lmao...
    Some of these stories are really cool, though I don't understand how people find kissing special. I also don't know what makes a good/bad kisser. I had a conversation with someone at school about it but I didn't really learn anything about that.
    EMZ=]

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.