Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What is Bendtner doing or done so far?????????

ReputationRep:
    Diaby injured already :rolleyes:

Nasri should come on.

ReputationRep:
    Need to make this first half possession count and score one, then Theo comes in with Nasri in the second.

ReputationRep:
    Oh holy ****.

Yeah, he's a lazy, annoying git most times, but he can score nice goals.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Comb tbf. Now let's keep it sensible til the half.

ReputationRep:
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Ben dtner got some kind of assist(if that is his assist or not) but he contributed

ReputationRep:
    just about to wum then you go and score

ReputationRep:
    That's why you've gotta play Arshie. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    My stream kept freezing just before he striked it! So I can't see it

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God, he's done nothing all game and pops up with that. Playing Bendtner and Chamakh is still proving to be useless though, we have to bring on Walcott early in the 2nd half hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    BOOM! **** you, you cheating **** heap. Die in a fire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ar5enal Fan)
    Oh my God, he's done nothing all game and pops up with that. Playing Bendtner and Chamakh is still proving to be useless though, we have to bring on Walcott early in the 2nd half hopefully.
    WAH :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Good stuff Nicklas me lad.

My internet blimped for a couple of minutes, I come back on and we've equalized!

ReputationRep:
      Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bendtner well done

ReputationRep:
      Oh Bendtner makes it so hard for me to hate him... gives the ball away, terrible passing, then goes and does THAT.
      Only him lol.

ReputationRep:
      ****ing yes.

ReputationRep:
      2-1 that's more like it.

And we've scored another as I type my post! I just realized how slow the BBC feed is.

What did Bendtner do? It says Arshavin scored, but the description of the goal will take another couple of minutes...

EDIT:

Arsenal goal: Andrey Arshavin has well and truly come to life in the last five minutes. The Russian drives forward and, 30 yards out, plays a ball to the edge of the area for Nicklas Bendtner - the Dane bulldozes his way through two flaky challenges and keeps his cool to slot past Ali Al-Habsi and put the Gunners ahead.

2029: GOAL Wigan 1-2 Arsenal (Arshavin)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.