Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    22/24

ReputationRep:
    22/24.

Figure there was a point to so many women questions.

That last one about laws being challenged got me. Surprised at that one.

ReputationRep:
    wtf at question 3 ...

ReputationRep:
    23/24

And I'm from Ahmareecah

ReputationRep:
    17/24, whoops

ReputationRep:
    18/24. But honestly, some of those questions are ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    22/24 - and I'm not even a citizen lol.

But I disagree with this one (as an over-enthusiastic law student blatantly):

No laws passed by the Parliament can be challenged by any British court --- I sensed the 'right' answer would be 'true' but I chose 'false' due to some recent cases which call that into question (and overturn that principle really). Though they gave me a cross on the test! They should avoid objectionable questions tbh.
    They should but tbh anyone who consciously ticks false due to the reasoning stated above would hopefully pass anyway

ReputationRep:
    17/24 I failed

ReputationRep:
    Some of the multiple choices though :rofl:

What does an MP do?
    - Meets other MPs to talk about the good old days

How does the British Government attempt to prevent unauthorized immigration?
    - By establishing an Iron Curtain, in the late 1980s

Amazing.

ReputationRep:
    I scored quite badly, but I'm ignorant to laws and all that Jazz. Meh.

ReputationRep:
    16/24 whoops! never mind. some of those questions and answers were really stupid. can't be the official test.

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to 'calculate score' but the ones i should've known for my politics resit, I didn't!

ReputationRep:
    Oops, failed. Luckily I was born here so I don't need to know anything anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I got 18/24

ReputationRep:
    Total Score: 21/24 (87 %)
    You have PASSED the Test
    You need to get at least 75% (18 Questions correct) to pass this test

To be fair, this is a better test than previously seen exams for asylum seekers, where you needed to know when women were allowed to vote and such. At least these have practical applications in real life.

ReputationRep:
    The answer to question 1 is wrong isn't it. A PM can only be removed by General Election and a commons vote of no confidence... Nothing to do with the cabinet right..?

ReputationRep:
    19/24. I'm not British BTW. (I'm not Mexican either, haha.) This test is a little bit odd, though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.