Turn on thread page Beta

Mixed race relationships aren't a good idea.... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Firstly I would like to make it clear that I am of a mixed ethnicity Asian and Caucasian and I think that this mix in particular is not good for the children produced out of relationships between orientals and Caucasians relationships. This is why:

1. I have experienced alot of problems growing up, including intense continuous physical and mental bullying throughout school years. As you might of guessed they were focused on racial attacks particularly focused on the Chinese side of my mixed heritage.

2. As well as this the physical appearance is usually not attractive, and this is why I am looking at the oriental / white combination in particular. I have pale white skin but with eyes that are are asian slanted shape.

3. Another problem is that if anything goes wrong your more likely screwed as a mixed person the rarer the mixture the worst it is. Like when it comes to the scarcity of bone marrow surgery for example.

i've never read a bigger load of bull**** in my entire life.
    i'm in a mixed race relationship, my boyfriend is oriental and no way would i have ever thought of these before getting together, because its STUPID.
    you probably got bullied for being such an ******** rather than for your race tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I heard that sometimes black people get bullied on account of their race, thus after many hours of consideration have come to the conclusion that we must ban black people

I digress

But seriously, I'm sorry you got bullied and it really does seem to have affected you if you feel this way; I hope that you lead a successful life as people who hold these views are generally **** at life anyway

ReputationRep:
    I agree. Different species shouldn't breed.

ReputationRep:
    2. As well as this the physical appearance is usually not attractive, and this is why I am looking at the oriental / white combination in particular. I have pale white skin but with eyes that are are asian slanted shape.
    This sounds beautiful (genuinely).

ReputationRep:
    Firstly I would like to make it clear that I am of a mixed ethnicity Asian and Caucasian and I think that this mix in particular is not good for the children produced out of relationships between orientals and Caucasians relationships. This is why:

1. I have experienced alot of problems growing up, including intense continuous physical and mental bullying throughout school years. As you might of guessed they were focused on racial attacks particularly focused on the Chinese side of my mixed heritage. Ok, but this doesn't mean being mixed race is bad or made your life worse, it just means other people were racist. If you were 100% Chinese, you'd have had the same treatment. The issue is racism in society, not that you're less than 100% white

2. As well as this the physical appearance is usually not attractive, and this is why I am looking at the oriental / white combination in particular. I have pale white skin but with eyes that are are asian slanted shape. It can be variable, some Eurasians are hot and some are fugly...much like any other race. Some people claim Eurasians tend to be very attractive, but I think it's variable

3. Another problem is that if anything goes wrong your more likely screwed as a mixed person the rarer the mixture the worst it is. Like when it comes to the scarcity of bone marrow surgery for example. Yeah, but how likely is this going to happen? Conversely, you may have other genetic features that confer advantages over non mixed race people
    Are you a troll or from Stormfront?

I don't think any of your statements give sound reason as to why mixed race relationships should not occur

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Disco)
    Try learning the definition of a species first.

Human species = Homo sapiens

White humans species = Homo sapiens
    Black humans species = Homo sapiens
    Yellow humans species = Homo sapiens
    Brown humans species = Homo sapiens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superlogon)
    If the same race continued to produce same race children you would eventually get mutations or over bred qualities that might not be favoured. An example would be in dogs, mixed dogs are usually far healthy then pedigree. Suppose it could go either way?
    This

ReputationRep:
    erm, all races are from the same species - homosapiens :cool: or were you just trolling? if not read this:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human

ReputationRep:
    1. People always pick on who stands out as different, in order to boost their status and can even encourage others to avoid what is different. So the mixed race child doesn't stand a chance because he has already entered school with a disadvantage in this respect. Being less than 100% white is an issue for racists, yeah.

2. In the same way as my above point they will often look physically unique in some way usually the eyes. Look how this person was treated : http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/pr...e_singer.shtml She was treated badly because she has dark skin and looks different. The Chinese were being racist. This is not because she is mixed race, but because the Chinese were being racist

3. It makes sense there are less mixed races people population wise 1.4% in the uk i think. you think people barely donate as it is, now think of mixed race donors... (I will refuse to respond to your comment on no3 if you call me a troll again) Hardly an issue for the vast majority of mixed race people
    So would you rather be 100% white or 100% Chinese?

ReputationRep:
    This is good to hear but I am referring more to the mixture of Caucasian and oriental races. Orientals im sure receive the most verbal racial insults out of all the races. As well this please read my point about eye shape.
    I think it's actually harder if you're brown or black tbh.

ReputationRep:
    1 +2. The chances of a mixed oriental and white child of being abused by their peers is much higher and this is hard to deny. In fact you even add thats it not just other childen but conservative adults who look down on ethnic mixes. Ok so the china example is interesting because the country is racially homogeneous. But remember I recieved hatred because of my chinese side of my ethnicity in the United Kingdom which is a more diverse and more accepting of different races.
    Those adults would look down on anyone non white

ReputationRep:
    Im not sure if you understand what i meant- please read my earlier comment. what i mean by eye shape is that if a black person and a white person have an interracial marriage and have an offspring their child will look more physically 'near' to what the races look like on their own. Black and white people have the same physical eye shape. where as a white person and an oriental person have different eye shapes. I have pale white skin and slanted oriental eyes, which gives an appearance that looks unattractive.
    Not every Chinese has slanted eyes
    Not every Eurasian has slanted eyes

ReputationRep:
    Well, I am the same mixed ethnicity as you (Chinese/European).

1. I'm sorry that's happened to you, but that hasn't been my personal experience at all. All I can say is that bullies will pick on whatever they perceive as the most obvious things they think you'll get upset about.

2. You can check out my profile pic and decide for yourself!!

3. Hardly a compelling argument.

1. I have experienced alot of problems growing up, including intense continuous physical and mental bullying throughout school years. As you might of guessed they were focused on racial attacks particularly focused on the Chinese side of my mixed heritage.

3. Another problem is that if anything goes wrong your more likely screwed as a mixed person the rarer the mixture the worst it is. Like when it comes to the scarcity of bone marrow surgery for example.

ReputationRep:
    http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photo...473_116151.jpghttp://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3095972_n.jpg

this girl's half chinese and half caucasian.

you're right, huge slanted eyes and fair skin is ****ing hideous. burn you revolting being!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    Thanks for letting us know, the BNP will surely like to use this in future propoganda.
    how tired I am of reading your BULLSHlT WITTICISMS in every folder. want to get another pat on the back and positive rating? here you go, pal, eat some neg.rep.

Bloody piece of rotten cheese!

ReputationRep:
    I know a few mixed race chinese girls and boys, and I can honestly say the girls are pretty damn good looking.
    It's just a matter of preference.

(I'm mixed race myself, but not chinese) and i'm proud of who I am.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, let's all do a bit of selective breeding so everyone is the same............

NO, don't be ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_13th)
    how tired I am of reading your BULLSHlT WITTICISMS in every folder. want to get another pat on the back and positive rating? here you go, pal, eat some neg.rep.

Bloody piece of rotten cheese!
    ahhh your breaking my heart here - oh look i did it again, wonders never cease - im a walking pun of rotten cheese. Oh well think il get over it. Just to show theres no hard feelings "pal" Il leave with you one more pun and its actually a first ive yet to use it on here.

Hater gonna hate

ReputationRep:
    Chinese or Caucasian, they're both HUMAN. You mean different "races", not species.

Also, if more people thought like you, the world would've been deprived of Shaffer Chimere Smith, Jr - Grammy-award winning R&B singer/songwriter with plenty of hits lurking on Billboard Top 100. His dad's part Chinese, the rest of his blood's African American (I hate saying "black", don't know why.)

Spoiler:
    Show
    But you guys know Shaffer better as Ne-Yo.

ReputationRep:
    I am in a mixed relationship. I know mixed relationships can work as I know many that really do. I understand that differences between partners are the challenging factors but in fact we are all human beings, no matter the race, nationality, culture, etc. So if something goes wrong in the relationship one should not only blame the 'difference' but the personal features as well.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2011
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.