Turn on thread page Beta

Jokes about the Japan Tsunami? :( watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I agree. These jokes are not funny at all. Especially for me as i had close friend that died in the tsunami.

R.I.P Soa Kin Wet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    PC *******s. I have an issue with it.

So? People have free speech, dope.
    well done - your next statement of the obvious is going to be what - the earth revolves around the sun?

(Original post by S129439)
    I'm a ****? Really? You're going to insult me instead of use a logical argument? That's either because you are an arrogant fool or incapable. Either way you should be embarrassed. I feel sorry for you.
    id say both going by the nature of his inane moronic purely disguised attempts to get a rise out of people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbarrie2)
    I agree. These jokes are not funny at all. Especially for me as i had close friend that died in the tsunami.

R.I.P Soa Kin Wet.
    Original.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    well done - your next statement of the obvious is going to be what - the earth revolves around the sun?

id say both going by the nature of his inane moronic purely disguised attempts to get a rise out of people.
    It seems others' innocent opinions offend you. If I choose to believe that jokes that mock tragedies are wrong, why can't I think that? What is wrong in thinking that people shouldn't laugh at suffering? If your friend was assaulted, would you laugh at that?

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.