The Student Room Group

Geordie Shore

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
I finally watched it..hmm
Original post by LiviD
CANT WAIT! i love all the **** tv shows. was a bit disappointed by 'made in chelsea', which aired the other day. the only way is essex is going to be a tough one to beat :wink:

Loved towie too but chelsea is still very good in its own way, was a bit slow in the first episode but I'm now on the 4/5th one I actually think its more engaging than essex...these lot have real drama, while the only way was just a case of laughing at them

AS for geordie shore...its very difficult to like them :smile: but still funny!
BRB google-ing pics of that kids massive cawk.

No-homo.

:colone:
Damn, forgot this was on, will have to watch at 11 D:
Yeah I like this programme. Some of the things these f*ckers come out with are absoloutely hilarious. "Pair 'o tits walked in then 5 minutes later her face walked in" - Jay, lmao.

I don't agree with most of the comments on here though.
They go out, drink, dance, have sex and then argue with each other. They're still young and so they should do crap like this while they still can.

Holly (Double Fs) lives in the same town as me...although I don't know her. If I did, I probably wouldn't use it as a claim to fame, lol.
She obviously felt left out of the group from the start just because she wasn't a Geordie, but after that I can see why she was disliked. She's in a relationship but still goes round kissing other lads? It wasn't that though...she seemed to think it was clever and that she was awesome because she had a boyfriend who wouldn't dare leave her.

Apart from her, all the other seem to be ok. A little rough around the edges, maybe. But I reckon that's all for the benefit of the cameras.

Gonna check out Jersey Shore, seeing as though people on here are recommending it. :smile:
Gaz is my school's most successful alumni.

I'm not even kidding.
Reply 145
Official Geordie Shore Episode 3 Power Rankings
1. Jay
2. Charlotte
3. Vicky
9001. James
9002. Holly
Original post by Moonkin
Official Geordie Shore Episode 3 Power Rankings
1. Jay
2. Charlotte
3. Vicky
9001. James
9002. Holly

Can agree with that.
When I seen the first episode I though that Vicky was going to be running the show but I don't think she's anywhere near as clever as Charlotte, haha.
Original post by flywithemma

I'm not even kidding.

what does he actually do?
Original post by kaylafrances

I have no idea.

The fact that he's only successful because he was on Geordie Shore reflects somewhat on the state of my school :tongue:
iWatched this and was absolutly discusted at how the guys treat girls like that and how slaggish the girls are too. Does no1 in newcastle have any respect for themselves? I feel sorry for their parents.
[QUOTE='rach [shikari];32037605']
[QUOTE='rach [shikari];32037605']iWatched this and was absolutly discusted at how the guys treat girls like that and how slaggish the girls are too. Does no1 in newcastle have any respect for themselves? I feel sorry for their parents.

ohh howay man not everyone in newcastle is like that......
those are just desperate wanna be's that want their face on the telly
lol
Reply 151
Love this show!
Reply 152
I am a big fan of TOWIE and was really disappointed by Made in Chelsea (so **** and fake, I know loads of people who live in Chelsea, Sloane Square in particular and none of them are actually like that AT all. They are all completely over-exaggerated) but GEORDIE SHORE is TV gold.

They're all such train-wrecks, it's hilarious. I particularly like Charlotte and Gary's relationship - they're my favourite out of the lot of them. Jay's a bit annoying and his eyebrows are effing weird, Vicky is SO two-faced but she is very good looking and more intelligent than the rest, I think Greg is gorgeous but boring and I'm glad Holly left she really didn't fit in and she treated her boyfriend like a complete mug. Can't wait to see what happens next week when Charlotte kisses another guy! And Vicky and Jay are definitely not going to last. And I want to see Sophie "get her tache on" as she claims it's the "year of the slut" when she hasn't really been that slutty!
Reply 153
Everybody

WHO WANTS SOME SCRAN
Reply 154
Original post by kaylafrances

Talks about his meat-whistle 99% of the time. Apparently it is as big as he says it is...
Original post by Unbiased Opinion
Lol, you need to make a rap. I never thought of York-ians as hardcore. :teehee:

Some real geordie slang:
Moy (kiss)
Peeve (alcohol)
Belter (something great/amazing)
Ladge (embarrassing)

Basically, GS fails. :p:

Out of those words, the only one I've heard is belter :s

Also, i've never heard anyone say they were "tashing on"
They have been barred from Perdu :wink:
Original post by sugar_and_spice
Out of those words, the only one I've heard is belter :s

Also, i've never heard anyone say they were "tashing on"

Really? Everyone I know uses the words I listed. Another word that can be added to the list is "marra" meaning "friend. :o:

Nah, no one uses tashing on at all! Silly geordie shore. :mad:
Original post by flywithemma

I'm not even kidding.

Haha, really? What school's that? One in Newcastle?
Original post by Unbiased Opinion
Haha, really? What school's that? One in Newcastle?

Yeah really. And nope, it's in Prudhoe. About twelve miles from Newcastle. His cousin used to be in my year at school too, and lots of the teachers I have used to teach him...weird.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending