Turn on thread page Beta

BNP. good or bad ? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: what do you think of the BNP?
    good - positive role models for everyone
    8.00%
    ok, but could be better
    10.29%
    bad - wannabee nazis with ****** for leader
    81.71%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amon.)
    stop giving money unfairly for other things that do not need it (mostly, like it says, unfair funding for minorities).
    Id like to see evidence of this showing a link between race and funding, rather than socio-economic status and funding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul Bedford)
    Well how would you fund it, that's a fairly important start, don't you think?
    I strongly suspect that no BNP member will answer this, but in case a BNP member fancies having a go at it, here is a little hint for them, based on an average council tax bill, with an average population (20% being of school age) to implement the education policy could cost up to 60% of the budget, on top of current education spending, now remembering the pledge that council tax would not rise by more than inflation that requires cuts of up to 60% from the budget to fund.

Cutting any funding to minorities, within the confines of what is legal, is not going to raise anywhere near 60%, so I'd love to hear the answers.

If anyone can get past that we can move onto the rest (hint, it gets worse)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    BNP. good or bad ?
    I'd place BNP type people on a par with muslim extremists, the only difference between them is that they use broken glass bottles instead of shoe bombs.
    And they are united in the common cause of wanting to hang or at the very least lock-up homosexuals. Oh, how I love it when I can bring together Muslim Extremists and the BNP!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gideon2000uk)
    And they are united in the common cause of wanting to hang or at the very least lock-up homosexuals. Oh, how I love it when I can bring together Muslim Extremists and the BNP!
    I'm almost tempted to say that most homosexuals would also like to see other homosexuals well hung, but that would be such a lame joke.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, lovely aren't they? They'd probably expect us to subsidise the cost of imprisoning all these new criminals aswell.

As Alan Partidge would say: 'scum, subhuman scum'.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flux)
    What gives you that idea? And let's see some solid evidence that that is the policy.

As it happens we think where you put your **** is your business.
    I thought you BNP people were driven by 'truth'? Why do you always lie and hide your really opinions to save your face?

I've seen loads of BNP/NF type websites and forums, and in almost all cases the idiots manage to forge some kind of absurd relationship between the characteristics of a paedophile and the characteristics of a gay.

It takes a certain type of person who is willing to join a group like the BNP or NF, and homophobia is always a common attribute.

ReputationRep:
    hey flux... isn't the lion an african mammal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flux)
    I didn't know you could read my mind, but thanks for making sure I know what I think, wouldn't want to have to find out for myself.
    But it's okay for you to do it? :rolleyes: :

(Original post by You 16 minutes ago)
    As it happens we think where you put your **** is your business.
    Typical BNP-style double standards.

ReputationRep:
    Where DO I start:

“We promise to bring back legislation forbidding homosexual acts – thus driving these revolting practices back into the closet where they belong.” (BNP General Election manifesto 1997)

“Homosexuality is wrong… We believe that the promotion of homosexuality should be banned not just in schools but also in the mass media” (Identity, the BNPs ‘Official Monthly magazine)

That'll do for now.

Let's just say you guys aren't big fans of people like me!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, lovely aren't they? They'd probably expect us to subsidise the cost of imprisoning all these new criminals aswell.
    Prisons would be more empty because any criminals who aren't British would be "repatriated".

As Alan Partidge would say: 'scum, subhuman scum'.

:p:
    I think the word you want is "untermensch". :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I thought you BNP people were driven by 'truth'? Why do you always lie and hide your really opinions to save your face?
    There certainly does seem to be an honesty issue within the BNP

Re: Attempt to kill Nick Griffin!

Re: Islamics Plotted To Drown Londoners.

Then we have the anti-semitism, oft denied, but easy to find examples of, we have the homosexuality issue, oft denied, but easy to find examples of, and manifestos with budgets that can't add up.

You do wonder how stupid the BNP leadership thinks people are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flux)
    When have I ever told anybody that I know what they think better than they know themselves?

Never, typical tory smear tactics.
    Er. Can you please tell me who 'we' is in the following comment that you made less than 20 minutes ago?:

As it happens we think where you put your **** is your business
    You can't criticise me for making an assumption of your opinions, when you're doing the very same thing youself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amon.)
    Prisons would be more empty because any criminals who aren't British would be "repatriated".
    But your manifesto says you no longer have a policy of forced repatriation, only voluntary, so is this more BNP double speak?

ReputationRep:
    “Homosexuality is wrong… We believe that the promotion of homosexuality should be banned not just in schools but also in the mass media” (Identity, the BNPs ‘Official Monthly magazine)

That'll do for now.

Let's just say you guys aren't big fans of people like me!
    Haha yes, so much for freedoms of speech and expression, they even want to start telling the media what they can publish!

Double standards appear to be their speciality.

ReputationRep:
    But your manifesto says you no longer have a policy of forced repatriation, only voluntary, so is this more BNP double speak?
    "We call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question."
    http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/policies.htm

If they are a criminal it is not voluntary.

ReputationRep:
    ah right.. well at least the french are more honest and use the cockerel as their national symbol... btw their are cockerels

ReputationRep:
    Really?

Voluntary... the BNP... voluntary... THE BNP???

Nope sorry, that just aint going to register!

ReputationRep:
    To be fair you removed the re-criminalisation of homosexulaity from your mainfesto in 2005. It makes me feel all warm and safe inside!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flux)
    Good. Like I said, a person's sexuality is their own business.
    So you think I should be re-assured?

What about teaching about homosexual sex in shools? What about Gay Civil Partnerships? What about international partnerships where one of those in question has AIDS?

The problem with the BNP is that an ill defined, majoritarian, 'common sense' national interest (typically that of the lowest common denominator, working class) is what they use to dictate policy. This idea is totally incompatible with individual liberty!

I need to look after my interests and if it came to it, I would take up armed resistence against the BNP to defend the British state from authoritarian mob rule.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amon.)
    "We call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question."
    http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/policies.htm

If they are a criminal it is not voluntary.
    And how many criminals are immigrants, as opposed to ethnics (compared with the number of homosexuals in this country, to keep things in there original context)?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.