Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    bearing in mind that it was a different year of application, (im on gap)
    i remmeber getting it something like early sept?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drs1357)
    bearing in mind that it was a different year of application, (im on gap)
    i remmeber getting it something like early sept?
    Woah. That is early!

ReputationRep:
    yeah lol my application number was like 300 though so maybe it was first come first served with them :O

ReputationRep:
    They must have really loved your application though to give you an offer before most people had even applied!! Good one.

ReputationRep:
    i applied to get into high holborn, hopefully ill get in there dont want to stay anywhere else really, but bankside wouldn't be a too bad 2nd choice. for them to let u use dance, you must have done insane lol..

Random question to you guys:

Did you all have to do interviews??
    I didnt, I also got my offer much earlier than some people on here..
    wonder how it works!
    hey, i didnt have to do an interview to get in (well get offered a place lol).
    I applied to HH for my first choice and Bankside 2nd. i obviously prefer HH but i wouldnt mind going to bankside, seems better even though the location isnt that good :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know why lse dont use the lnat? seeing as its one of the top uni for law, its wierd how it doesnt use it..
    thankfully that is cause i seriously messed mine up!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexandra)
    does anyone know why lse dont use the lnat? seeing as its one of the top uni for law, its wierd how it doesnt use it..
    thankfully that is cause i seriously messed mine up!!
    There was a seriously long thread debating this some time ago on this board, if you'd like to search.

ReputationRep:
    I applied to HH for my first choice and Bankside 2nd. i obviously prefer HH but i wouldnt mind going to bankside, seems better even though the location isnt that good :rolleyes:

Yeah that's what I decided too. Although Bankside's right next to the Tate Modern, if staring at a vast expanse of stacked white boxes (sorry, 'modern art') takes your fancy? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    banksides too far for me, im too lazy

ReputationRep:
    banksides too far for me, im too lazy
    But bankside is soooo wonderful:p: and so are the white boxes:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quetia20)
    Yeah that's what I decided too. Although Bankside's right next to the Tate Modern, if staring at a vast expanse of stacked white boxes (sorry, 'modern art') takes your fancy? :rolleyes:
    tempting.. but i think id rather pass :p: im not really an art of that kind, appreciator

ReputationRep:
    its behind the tate modern isnt it

ReputationRep:
    tempting.. but i think id rather pass :p: im not really an art of that kind, appreciator
    Really?! But who doesn't appreciate the beauty of lobster phones and dripping taps?! :rolleyes: Ah modern art - only for the clinically insane...

ReputationRep:
    its behind the tate modern isnt it
    Yep, which is kind of a shame- had it been right on the bank of the river, lol:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    oh and guys not sure you know this, but theres construction going on right near bankside, some rooms r noisy, some aren't luck of the draw really.

ReputationRep:
    Well i guess with the constuction works going on, it will be kinda dirty too.

ReputationRep:
    oh and guys not sure you know this, but theres construction going on right near bankside, some rooms r noisy, some aren't luck of the draw really.
    oh god that sucks! what a racket! (or raquet.. dont know how to spell that word lol) hopefully i get into HH. i remember visiting a friend who stayed right opp carr-saunders and there was construction there.. :eek: what a commotion! how can anyone work listening to all that!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    oh god that sucks! what a racket! (or raquet.. dont know how to spell that word lol) hopefully i get into HH. i remember visiting a friend who stayed right opp carr-saunders and there was construction there.. :eek: what a commotion! how can anyone work listening to all that!! :eek:
    Its not that much of a problem:rolleyes:

(Original post by alexeynechaev)
    Its not that much of a problem:rolleyes:
    I get easily agitated by noises actually, but the library's open 24 hours, right? But yeah, I'm hoping I get a room as far away as possible from the construction works. :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e11even)
    I get easily agitated by noises actually, but the library's open 24 hours, right? But yeah, I'm hoping I get a room as far away as possible from the construction works. :s:
    I was actually planning to spend my life in the library, to be honest too:rolleyes: Its only open 24-7 in the exam term... so before that we are going to have to live somewhere... like the law library:p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 6, 2008
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.