Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Lol, yeah that would probably be the case

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondemoment)
    "hah" <--i like the evil laugh
    We need a Dr. Evil smiley on this forum!

ReputationRep:
    Are you able to add smilies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solid_L)
    Are you able to add smilies?
    Members can't, but I believe moderators can or more likely whoever is in charge of the website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bdarnell)
    Members can't, but I believe moderators can or more likely whoever is in charge of the website.

Ah right, I thought Dalimyr added some, could be mistaked.

I'm bored today... no idea what to do, post exam time is a weird anticlimax filled with beer and nothingness.

ReputationRep:
    Holly just hosts them elsewhere I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icecradle)

Oh ok, that makes sense. I was thinking of set of smilies (right hand side) available during a reply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icecradle)

Yup, my smilies are hosted on an old photobucket account that I have no other use for My old avatars (and profile pic) are also stored there...

(Original post by BDarnell)
    Members can indirectly. If you post in the Ask A Mod forum requesting for certain smilies to be added, pig (the admin that does most of the maintenance on the site) can add them (at his own discretion) with the AdminCP. I've had a few requests to find some smilies, and will be giving pig a small list once I've found them

ReputationRep:
    those dragons are from a set of smileys I made for a themed forum.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 3, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.