Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by high_spirited)
    Hi
    I am (hopefully) going to St. Aidans to study geography. But deferred entry...regretting that now- I want to go to Durham sooner.
    I'm sure if you called them up they might consider the change?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    I'm sure if you called them up they might consider the change?
    Only problem is I've already sorted out and half paid for my gap year placement. I know it will be amazing, and worth while, but I want to go to Durham in october.

ReputationRep:
    Only problem is I've already sorted out and half paid for my gap year placement. I know it will be amazing, and worth while, but I want to go to Durham in october.
    Dang, sucks a bit. I was gonna take a gap year, but realised I'd never manage to organise stuff and I'd just spend the year doing nowt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssmoose)
    Dang, sucks a bit. I was gonna take a gap year, but realised I'd never manage to organise stuff and I'd just spend the year doing nowt.
    That's what I've been doing lol Although mine was unplanned and I never wanted to do a gap year so... :p: Just killing time til october really, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssmoose)
    I was gonna take a gap year, but realised I'd never manage to organise stuff and I'd just spend the year doing nowt.
    I am a pretty unorganised person, but I am impressed with myself as this time I actually managed to get myself into gear and organise something. so hopefully it wont be a wasted year.

(Original post by foxylady)
    hey im charlie, im 18, from jesmond, newcastle, and im coming to hatfield to study geophysics and geology!
    Hehe another person from Jesmond

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heartbreaker)
    I've got loads of friends in Jesmond!

ReputationRep:
    Woo jesmond! My school's in Jesmond...

Me too

(RGS)

ReputationRep:
    Me too

(RGS)
    (Central)

How d'ye do?

ReputationRep:
    Sara, 19, Sweden, Natural Sciences, St. Chads...

ReputationRep:
    I'm Jess, I turned 18 last week and I'm from *hangs head* Milton Keynes. Heading on up in October for Combined Social Sciences, Collingwood. Woopwoop!
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I'm Victoria (from Essex *cringe*). I'm 17 and am hopefully coming to Durham to study History in October. Hatfield College. Any other Hatfielders out there? (Sorry I can't face reading the entire thread!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scintillo)
    Sara, 19, Sweden, Natural Sciences, St. Chads...
    Woooo... Chad's!
    Any questions, just ask! (I'm a current first year there)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sooz)
    Woooo... Chad's!
    Any questions, just ask! (I'm a current first year there)
    Thanks!

Do you know how active "Midsummer Madness" is? Not that it really matters given all the other theatre companies that exist... but it would be nice to know anyway...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scintillo)
    Thanks!

Do you know how active "Midsummer Madness" is? Not that it really matters given all the other theatre companies that exist... but it would be nice to know anyway...:rolleyes:
    "Midsummer Madness", is that the name of the Chad's theatre company then? If it is then I think they just do one play a year in the last week of the summer term, so not amazingly active but as you say there are plenty of other theatre companies in Durham which you can join. Go to http://www.dur.ac.uk/DST/ if you haven't already to find out about them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by messica)
    I'm Jess, I turned 18 last week and I'm from *hangs head* Milton Keynes. Heading on up in October for Combined Social Sciences, Collingwood. Woopwoop!
    xxxx
    Gotta love those concrete cows! Mooooooo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aceofspades2345)
    Hello, I'm Adam, 18, male, from Bournemouth (only 7 hours by car), and studying Maths at Cuths.

Woo, as they say, hoo!
    (Original post by Toby10107)
    Well I'm Toby and grades permitting I'll be studying modern languages (Spanish, German and Arabic) up in Durham at Collingwood. I'm 18 and from Poole in Dorset!
    WHERE DID ALL THESE DORSET PEOPLE COME FROM? WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME?

ReputationRep:
    P.S. Jess, 19, not even going to bother with gender, Wimborne (DORSET), English, Hilde Bede, October 2006.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.