Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    nope, haven't received anything from IC since i made them my firm choice. u'll probably get the accommodation forms in may, that's what they said on their website

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, accepted Imperial as my firm for maths 06 & here's me...

Hmm...random fact...I don't get on with science at all (apart from maths, which isn't really science)...kinda ironic with imperial being a science based uni...ooh, and I grew 1 cm this year! Apparently...I'm only little so my mum gets v.excited when she thinks i've grown! though she could just be measuring me wrong!

Hehee, I also tend to babble alot & get told i talk too much...either that or they tell me i'm talking too little, there's no pleasing some! Lol, anyways! :p:

No, I havn't heard anything from them since I accepted either...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dee27)

Hmm...random fact...I don't get on with science at all (apart from maths, which isn't really science)...kinda ironic with imperial being a science based uni...ooh, and I grew 1 cm this year! Apparently...I'm only little so my mum gets v.excited when she thinks i've grown! though she could just be measuring me wrong!

Hehee, I also tend to babble alot & get told i talk too much...either that or they tell me i'm talking too little, there's no pleasing some! Lol, anyways! :p:

hey and welcome!

i have grown a teeny weeny bit too this year! soo proud!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zertrudetrout)
    lol yeah, happy birthday matey.

Just to complete the set of political incorrectness, all engineering students are gay, ginger, short and disabled. Glad we've got that out in the open.

Oh yeah, a disclaimer that this is a joke...

:laugh: i feel soo bad laughing at this but we (hopefully) future imperialites seem to always like to cross the line! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dee27)

cool, hello fellow mathmo! :hello: (i dunno what they call the maths students at IC but they call them mathmos at cambridge - i think!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shickles)
    cool, hello fellow mathmo! :hello: (i dunno what they call the maths students at IC but they call them mathmos at cambridge - i think!)
    lol, they call natural sciences students natsci's, which takes us full circle to the racism thing...

ReputationRep:
    lol, they call natural sciences students natsci's, which takes us full circle to the racism thing...
    very funny! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yeah, sorry...my wit knows no limits

ReputationRep:
    Just to complete the set of political incorrectness, all engineering students are gay, ginger, short and disabled. Glad we've got that out in the open.
    Hey that comment REALLY offended my friend who wants to be an engineer! Here's a picture of him just to prove not all engineers are like you say! Shame on you!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Quite a good-looking young chap isnt he? The girls are gonna be drooling over him...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmberToInferno)
    Quite a good-looking young chap isnt he? The girls are gonna be drooling over him...
    he's gay! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Caretaker)
    Hey that comment REALLY offended my friend who wants to be an engineer! Here's a picture of him just to prove not all engineers are like you say! Shame on you!
    hehe you might want to enlarge the font size of your sig :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitsune)
    he's gay! lol

he's a rockstar and i imagine he has loaaaadz of girls droooling all over him (esp with those enrique looks!) and i think he's loving it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie05)
    he's a rockstar and i imagine he has loaaaadz of girls droooling all over him (esp with those enrique looks!) and i think he's loving it!
    you talkin about my engineering friend or our resident enrique lookalike embertoenferno?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! Thought I'd introduce myself as well. My name's Naz and I'll be a medic at Imperial in October! Can't wait! There is the small matter of getting the grades though :rolleyes:
    Here is my pic - sorry it's a bit small and on a different website, didn't know how else to do it! (Not great with computers lol)

ReputationRep:
    Oooopse! i thought kitsune called embertoinferno gay! sorrrrrrrrrrrry! :tomato:

ReputationRep:
    hey nazy! another medic! we are so starting to kinda take over this thread. Oh and my signature pretty much sums me up!

ReputationRep:
    lol heeeey! im another medic! you'll find me on here 24 7! lol and sorry but i cant see your pic!

ReputationRep:
    Worked out how to do it now! (I'm the one in the middle) Lol Caretaker, I've already seen you prove your signature to be true by your posts!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie05)
    lol heeeey! im another medic! you'll find me on here 24 7! lol and sorry but i cant see your pic!
    hopefully that is!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.