Shickles
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
nope, haven't received anything from IC since i made them my firm choice. u'll probably get the accommodation forms in may, that's what they said on their website
Dee27
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hiya, accepted Imperial as my firm for maths 06 & here's me...

Hmm...random fact...I don't get on with science at all (apart from maths, which isn't really science)...kinda ironic with imperial being a science based uni...ooh, and I grew 1 cm this year! Apparently...I'm only little so my mum gets v.excited when she thinks i've grown! though she could just be measuring me wrong!

Hehee, I also tend to babble alot & get told i talk too much...either that or they tell me i'm talking too little, there's no pleasing some! Lol, anyways! :p:

No, I havn't heard anything from them since I accepted either...
Attached files
Marie05
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Dee27)

Hmm...random fact...I don't get on with science at all (apart from maths, which isn't really science)...kinda ironic with imperial being a science based uni...ooh, and I grew 1 cm this year! Apparently...I'm only little so my mum gets v.excited when she thinks i've grown! though she could just be measuring me wrong!

Hehee, I also tend to babble alot & get told i talk too much...either that or they tell me i'm talking too little, there's no pleasing some! Lol, anyways! :p:

hey and welcome!

i have grown a teeny weeny bit too this year! soo proud!
Marie05
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by zertrudetrout)
lol yeah, happy birthday matey.

Just to complete the set of political incorrectness, all engineering students are gay, ginger, short and disabled. Glad we've got that out in the open.

Oh yeah, a disclaimer that this is a joke...

:laugh: i feel soo bad laughing at this but we (hopefully) future imperialites seem to always like to cross the line! :p:
Shickles
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Dee27)

cool, hello fellow mathmo! :hello: (i dunno what they call the maths students at IC but they call them mathmos at cambridge - i think!)
zertrudetrout
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Shickles)
cool, hello fellow mathmo! :hello: (i dunno what they call the maths students at IC but they call them mathmos at cambridge - i think!)
lol, they call natural sciences students natsci's, which takes us full circle to the racism thing...
Shickles
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol, they call natural sciences students natsci's, which takes us full circle to the racism thing...
very funny! :rolleyes:
zertrudetrout
Report 13 years ago
yeah, sorry...my wit knows no limits
The Caretaker
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Just to complete the set of political incorrectness, all engineering students are gay, ginger, short and disabled. Glad we've got that out in the open.
Hey that comment REALLY offended my friend who wants to be an engineer! Here's a picture of him just to prove not all engineers are like you say! Shame on you!
Attached files
EmberToInferno
Report 13 years ago
Quite a good-looking young chap isnt he? The girls are gonna be drooling over him...
kitsune
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by EmberToInferno)
Quite a good-looking young chap isnt he? The girls are gonna be drooling over him...
he's gay! lol
Marie05
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by The Caretaker)
Hey that comment REALLY offended my friend who wants to be an engineer! Here's a picture of him just to prove not all engineers are like you say! Shame on you!
hehe you might want to enlarge the font size of your sig :p: lol
Marie05
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kitsune)
he's gay! lol

he's a rockstar and i imagine he has loaaaadz of girls droooling all over him (esp with those enrique looks!) and i think he's loving it!
The Caretaker
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Marie05)
he's a rockstar and i imagine he has loaaaadz of girls droooling all over him (esp with those enrique looks!) and i think he's loving it!
you talkin about my engineering friend or our resident enrique lookalike embertoenferno?
nazy87
Report 13 years ago
Hey everyone! Thought I'd introduce myself as well. My name's Naz and I'll be a medic at Imperial in October! Can't wait! There is the small matter of getting the grades though :rolleyes:
Here is my pic - sorry it's a bit small and on a different website, didn't know how else to do it! (Not great with computers lol)

Marie05
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oooopse! i thought kitsune called embertoinferno gay! sorrrrrrrrrrrry! :tomato:
The Caretaker
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hey nazy! another medic! we are so starting to kinda take over this thread. Oh and my signature pretty much sums me up!
Marie05
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol heeeey! im another medic! you'll find me on here 24 7! lol and sorry but i cant see your pic!
nazy87
Report 13 years ago
Worked out how to do it now! (I'm the one in the middle) Lol Caretaker, I've already seen you prove your signature to be true by your posts!
Attached files
Marie05
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Marie05)
lol heeeey! im another medic! you'll find me on here 24 7! lol and sorry but i cant see your pic!
hopefully that is!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Jun '20
    Thu, 25 Jun '20
    Sat, 19 Sep '20

- Have you considered distance learning for any of your qualifications?

Yes! I'm on a distance learning course right now (9)
7.96%
Yes, I've thought about it but haven't signed up yet (12)
10.62%
No, but maybe I will look into it (28)
24.78%
No and I wouldn't consider it (64)
56.64%

Watched Threads