Eastenders : Ben Mitchell Watch

Lou_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Jennifer87)
lol As soon as I saw this annoying kid on screen I had to make a thread about it..then turned out that I go to uni with his brother haha!opps!
Lol what?!!!
Jennifer87
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Well I was kinda being mean about the kid..I think he can't act and doesnt deserve a place on Eastenders. Anyway, soon after I created this thread I started university. My friend said to me 'hey you see that guy sitting behind u in lecture..thats the real life brother of the kid who plays ben in eastenders ' lol
AverageGuyOnTheStreet
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I hate Ben Mitchell. He's such a loser. I think the scriptwriters should make him jump. I'm not a fan of that kid's acting but I hate the character so much more.
Jennifer87
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
what did ben do wrong to get bullied by that woman
davemarkey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
That lady is a witch! She doesn't like ben and has called him "a freak" and the lady is basically mental...cuckoo! cuckoo! lol

Ben is a wimp too. Why doesn't he chuck that lady down the stairs!?!
prash_s90
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ben used to be so lippy to stella, now hes suddenly turned into a wimp. Makes me sick. and how come one day shes all nice + the next shes this mad may wanabee !!!
silken1987
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Aww I used to really hate his character! Now I just feel sorry for him really. Stella is so evil - how much longer will her abuse go unnoticed?
smile:)
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG eastenders have come up with some STUPID storylines in their time..but this one (stella v ben) by far the WORST...the acting. the script. the storylines. the NON-EXISTENT cliffhangers.. are they trying to bore me to sleep every night at 10.. i still got loadz left to do!
prash_s90
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i used to watch it everyday it was on, since 1996. Now i just rarely watch it on sundays. I just used to love phil + grant. But since all these new people came, ive gotten a bit bored of it. I liked the old people (grant, johnny, dennis, den) not the new people (bradley, deano, the other wicks ) !! !!
rotor
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by prash_s90)
i used to watch it everyday it was on, since 1996. Now i just rarely watch it on sundays. I just used to love phil + grant. But since all these new people came, ive gotten a bit bored of it. I liked the old people (grant, johnny, dennis, den) not the new people (bradley, deano, the other wicks ) !! !!

ditto, and the janine and barry storyline!
Sausage
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeah and the Jamie, Sonia, The slaters moving in etc etc and that Italian family in that restaurant with Bebe (sp?)

I think Stella cant act for cheese either
Jennifer87
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Hi guys!! I started this thread in 2006 and have decided to make ppl aware of it again! I mentioned when Ben started that I thought his actig was awful and hoped it would improve with time...but I personally dont feel that it has improved lol! What do you think??
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Most wooden actor in Eastenders, easily.
Jennifer87
Rep:
?
Most cringeworthy !!!
nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
He's just embarassing.
Jennifer87
Rep:
?
There must be hundreds of young male actors out there wanting a break..and they cast...him! They need to replace him! How can he possibly be a reflection of Phil...jus not working for me!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (88)
28.95%
1 (50)
16.45%
2 (43)
14.14%
3 (46)
15.13%
4 (22)
7.24%
5 (21)
6.91%