Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Eastenders : Ben Mitchell watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennifer87)
    lol As soon as I saw this annoying kid on screen I had to make a thread about it..then turned out that I go to uni with his brother haha!opps!
    Lol what?!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well I was kinda being mean about the kid..I think he can't act and doesnt deserve a place on Eastenders. Anyway, soon after I created this thread I started university. My friend said to me 'hey you see that guy sitting behind u in lecture..thats the real life brother of the kid who plays ben in eastenders ' lol

ReputationRep:
    I hate Ben Mitchell. He's such a loser. I think the scriptwriters should make him jump. I'm not a fan of that kid's acting but I hate the character so much more.

ReputationRep:
    what did ben do wrong to get bullied by that woman

ReputationRep:
    That lady is a witch! She doesn't like ben and has called him "a freak" and the lady is basically mental...cuckoo! cuckoo! lol

Ben is a wimp too. Why doesn't he chuck that lady down the stairs!?!

ReputationRep:
    ben used to be so lippy to stella, now hes suddenly turned into a wimp. Makes me sick. and how come one day shes all nice + the next shes this mad may wanabee !!!

ReputationRep:
    Aww I used to really hate his character! Now I just feel sorry for him really. Stella is so evil - how much longer will her abuse go unnoticed?

ReputationRep:
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG eastenders have come up with some STUPID storylines in their time..but this one (stella v ben) by far the WORST...the acting. the script. the storylines. the NON-EXISTENT cliffhangers.. are they trying to bore me to sleep every night at 10.. i still got loadz left to do!

ReputationRep:
    i used to watch it everyday it was on, since 1996. Now i just rarely watch it on sundays. I just used to love phil + grant. But since all these new people came, ive gotten a bit bored of it. I liked the old people (grant, johnny, dennis, den) not the new people (bradley, deano, the other wicks ) !! !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prash_s90)
    i used to watch it everyday it was on, since 1996. Now i just rarely watch it on sundays. I just used to love phil + grant. But since all these new people came, ive gotten a bit bored of it. I liked the old people (grant, johnny, dennis, den) not the new people (bradley, deano, the other wicks ) !! !!

ditto, and the janine and barry storyline!

ReputationRep:
    yeah and the Jamie, Sonia, The slaters moving in etc etc and that Italian family in that restaurant with Bebe (sp?)

I think Stella cant act for cheese either

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!! I started this thread in 2006 and have decided to make ppl aware of it again! I mentioned when Ben started that I thought his actig was awful and hoped it would improve with time...but I personally dont feel that it has improved lol! What do you think??

ReputationRep:
    Most wooden actor in Eastenders, easily.

ReputationRep:
    Most cringeworthy !!!

ReputationRep:
    He's just embarassing.

ReputationRep:
    There must be hundreds of young male actors out there wanting a break..and they cast...him! They need to replace him! How can he possibly be a reflection of Phil...jus not working for me!!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.