?
Report 6 years ago
People continuously correcting other people's spelling
Lexi99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The amount of people who, still in the prime of their youth and have more than half their lives left are whinging about being alone forever. Ugh, just stop and come back and whine when you're 30
The Socktor
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by James A)
When you get negged for giving your opinion.

I have been victimised by some of the other members so many times. I lost count.

EDIT: Here we go again....
Dat persecution complex. :rolleyes:
ForgettingWhatsername
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
- Jimbo's threads about how most girls are fat and have no hobbies or interests yet expect their boyfriends to be perfect, a phenomenon which I am yet to encounter in the real world. Also, a size 12 is fat, appaz.

- Getting negged for admitting to being a feminist, because, according to TSR, the definition of a feminist is a raging man-hating ***** armed with a fearsome double standard and a massive entitlement complex. Yes, yes, men and boys of TSR, that is exactly what feminism entails. In fact we have membership cards that get revoked if you fail to grow and braid your pubic and armpit hair. We also have kittens for breakfast every day, and we enjoy squeezing men in the balls until they turn blue in the face. You know. For kicks.
The Socktor
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Hooj)
PC Brigades
Still better than the Mac brigades.
Guills on wheels
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Bluffroom)
Me.
Hehehe

Ah! People who think it's cool to call people sluts and ******s. Especially the ones who are DEFENDING A RELIGION when they say those words. They do my head in.
Guills on wheels
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by The Socktor)
Dat persecution complex. :rolleyes:
:"D

(Original post by ForgettingWhatsername)
- Jimbo's threads about how most girls are fat and have no hobbies or interests yet expect their boyfriends to be perfect, a phenomenon which I am yet to encounter in the real world. Also, a size 12 is fat, appaz.

- Getting negged for admitting to being a feminist, because, according to TSR, the definition of a feminist is a raging man-hating ***** armed with a fearsome double standard and a massive entitlement complex. Yes, yes, men and boys of TSR, that is exactly what feminism entails. In fact we have membership cards that get revoked if you fail to grow and braid your pubic and armpit hair. We also have kittens for breakfast every day, and we enjoy squeezing men in the balls until they turn blue in the face. You know. For kicks.
Second paragraph is so true.

(Original post by The Socktor)
Still better than the Mac brigades.
… No.
Bluffroom
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Guills on wheels)
Hehehe

Ah! People who think it's cool to call people sluts and ******s. Especially the ones who are DEFENDING A RELIGION when they say those words. They do my head in.
:mmm:

Personally haven't seen it but I would concur if i did. The use of that word is disgusting in a pejorative context
EffieFlowers
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by asmaamahamud)
Feminists and trolls.
Now correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure there are more threads complaining about feminists than actual feminist threads.
Guills on wheels
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
:mmm:

Personally haven't seen it but I would concur if i did. The use of that word is disgusting in a pejorative context
Mmm. Agreed.

(Original post by EffieFlowers)
Now correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure there are more threads complaining about feminists than actual feminist threads.
I believe you're right. I've seen maybe 2 or 3 feminist threads since I joined.

The same goes for atheists and anti-atheist posts.
Bluffroom
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Guills on wheels)
Mmm. Agreed.

I believe you're right. I've seen maybe 2 or 3 feminist threads since I joined.

The same goes for atheists and anti-atheist posts.
Yeah....

Im bored of anti muslim immigrant atheist feminist etc threads. Real feminism is something i think everybody should support. Equality for men and women id what we need
The Mad Dog
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
For those of us who hang around in D&CA Morgsie, tehFrance, chefdave and dj01.
Guills on wheels
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeah....

Im bored of anti muslim immigrant atheist feminist etc threads. Real feminism is something i think everybody should support. Equality for men and women id what we need
Well said.
Miss...
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
When you get two threads ON THE SAME ISSUE/TOPIC!

:confused:

(apologies if already said)
Rockn
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by The Mad Dog)
Logging in and this first thread I seeing "What causes Pedophilia and why is it always old men?". And the inability to use the internet for the research purposes that is easily usable for, and instead posting stupid threads like that.
:ditto::facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
glousck
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Slothsftws)
You said:

You didn't say some guys, you just said guys, implying all guys. If you are a feminist you would know that gender generalizations aren't helpful. So try to add appendages such as some or a few, in the future.

No they don't, they ask about attraction in a rather vulgar manner, but they are in no way saying that is the entire worth of a woman, or that women don't have minds. That is your interpretation. If I ask; do you prefer six packs or chests, that doesn't mean I'm denying the humanity of all men. That assumption is ludicrous.

You did it again, guys? You can't speak for all guys because of one or two.
As I already told you rape is the ultimate form of objectification as it does not take it to account ones consent, that is not legal, they don't have that right. So what form of objectification do guys exclusively have a right to?

Do you think of nude pictures as objectification?

I'm very aware of the definition of feminism, thank you.:rolleyes: You haven't provided any legitimate examples of objectification being bad, there is nothing immoral about discussing bodily attraction of genders, that is in no way related to reducing people to objects. People are their bodies as well as their minds, there is no shame in appreciating the human form.
excellent post.
The Socktor
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
People *****ing about being negged.
LordBradburn
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
neg me please
spiral87
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Trolls. Obvious trolls are obvious and none of them have ever made me laugh.
Ketchup'n'Mustard
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by spiral87)
Trolls. Obvious trolls are obvious and none of them have ever made me laugh.
Have you ever read the 'sausage on the stairs' thread? One of the the most hilarious and legendary threads of all time. Admittedly the guy wasn't trolling on purpose but still...

Gosh I've been on TSR for a long time :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.74%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.68%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.25%
It might lead to more bullying (131)
38.42%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.91%

Watched Threads