Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gloriousgloria)
    I didn't even know failure to function adequately had a criteria? Isn't the criteria the extent to which a person can cope with day to day living which could be pretty much anything (e.g. going to sleep)
    I do know that you should learn the criteria for ideal mental health because there have been questions where they have asked you two identify one or two criteria from this definition of abnormality. I remember using SSIAAM -self-attitudes, self actualization, integration, autonomy, acurate perception of reality and mastery of environment.
    I've read that this is the criteria for FFA
    personal distress
    Maladaptive behaviour
    Irrationality
    Unpredictability
    Observer discomfort
    Violation of moral standards

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swizzle13)
    I've read that this is the criteria for FFA
    personal distress
    Maladaptive behaviour
    Irrationality
    Unpredictability
    Observer discomfort
    Violation of moral standards

Posted from TSR Mobile

aha , why are am I just noticing this now??? Ill have to add this to my notes, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Ran out of time didn't get to finish 12 markers or last two 4 markers.

How did everyone find it? (PsyA2)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aries1992)
    Ran out of time didn't get to finish 12 markers or last two 4 markers.

How did everyone find it? (PsyA2)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    everyone's discussing it here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2345231&page=11 8&p=42988013

ReputationRep:
    Thought I'd let you know I got an A2 thread up and running

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2483666

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bell_wv)
    Hey there folks, just wondering if there are any fellow psych students out there sitting any proportion of the AQA Psychology A, at AS this June?

I am currently studying with a home learning course and can work at my own pace (no compulsory exam dates) but plan to do the full AS in June this year. Anybody else on my boat?
    My psychology unit 1 aqa exam is tomorrow, are we still able to resit AS Psychology next year? My friends and I are worried that we won't be able to but I can't find it on the AQA website whether we can or not

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.