1. Intelligence and ambition
2. MUST like Friends, it's genuinely something we cannot work around if you don't m'afraid
3. Appearance, I don't generally like big muscles but that's the only preference I can think of. Hair color and eye color are irrelevant just have to be attracted to you.
4. Must be as sarcastic and witty as me
5. This ones controversial but must be either atheist or agnostic. I'm not raising brainwashed children
Girls name 5 things you look for in a guy. Watch
- 02-04-2013 01:10
- 02-04-2013 01:11
- 02-04-2013 01:15
1. Respect for our relationship, those around them and me.
2. A sex drive that is similar to mine (I know this is ridiculous but I have a really high sex drive so having a similar sex drive to me is somewhat important)
3. Well groomed and dressed. This means for whatever style he has, just having respect for yourself is important so you should make an effort with what your appearance is to reflect that respect.
- 02-04-2013 01:24
- 02-04-2013 01:30
Five?! How picky do you think women are?!
1. Make me laugh
2. Don't judge me when I eat copious amounts of chocolate.
3. Be a good guy.
Last edited by xelarose; 02-04-2013 at 01:31.
- 02-04-2013 01:33
- 02-04-2013 01:36
1) Dresses smartly aka trousers with a belt...
2) Kind personality, not cocky, rude or stuck up
3) Has to love video games!
4) I really like a guy with nice eyes, like green
5) Cool background
- 02-04-2013 01:43
I think every girl is different just like every guy is but for me it's
Outdoorsy (Not very good grammer but you get me!)
Nice teeth are a must also
My friend actually asked me this qu the other night and I said all of those things and he pointed out that the things I named are my personailty so i think you need to make a list of what you look for a girl/what you like and look for these things instead of what you think someone will like. Hair colour menas nothing in my opinion although I'm Irish so I've a soft spot for red heads alright!
Good luck, she's out there I'm sure!
- 02-04-2013 01:48
Well spoken, polite, happy, same sense of humour as me and mature.
I'd also like a guy who wants the same sort of things from life as me. I think it's important to be on the same page.
(Original post by PrettyLittleLiars)
- 02-04-2013 03:29
Black Curly Hair....Oooooh
Similar sense of humour
Doesn't have a bad temper
The rest - will leave it to you to decide.
- 02-04-2013 03:51
1 attractive (in my eyes)
2 independent, free minded
3 both similar/different interests
4 humour (important)
5 a good, healthy combination of all the above
PS Yeah, they're all things I look for in a guy but there's a lot more to liking guys than lists.
- 02-04-2013 04:00
Well im gonna casually crash this thread and highlight the important things about a guy:
Good at a Dad's sport: Table tennis, table football, pool or darts
Plays RPG video games
likes a bit of fantasy (lotr)
can make a good plate of nachos
- 02-04-2013 09:34
I mean confidence in general, good self esteem. Someone who can be sure of themselves and their abilities.
This is only my opinion, I can't speak for all females.
- 02-04-2013 10:26
- 02-04-2013 12:24
- 02-04-2013 12:25
(Original post by Spontogical)
- 02-04-2013 12:33
When girls say confidence what they really mean is high self-esteem. Since self-confidence by its very definition is about how confident you are about your ability to do a specific task - so in other words, you're right!
(Original post by superduper9)
Hahahaha! Very poetic! If you get the chance somewhere, you should use the opposite of that "dry as the sahara desert"
Yeah, I might try and use that some time.Last edited by Vikki1805; 02-04-2013 at 12:35.
- 02-04-2013 12:49
Decent looking - all it is for guidelines for me is a decent haircut, good hygene, nice smile, yay.
Caring/kind/sweet/not a ****
Funny (in my experience, everyone's got a comedic genius inside them)
Someone I can have an interesting conversation with
- 02-04-2013 12:57
Umm is there a male version of this thread ?
- 02-04-2013 12:59
Sense of humour
A sense of chivalry
Anyway,if I fall for someone, it's alright even if he doesn't have these