Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    it's time to play the game!

ReputationRep:
    People are expecting Big Show or maybe Orton to turn heel.

So Sheamus turns heel then.

Or S.H.I.E.L.D. turn face...

Then Rikishi comes out and they all dance together at the end...

Then Rikishi kicks them all suddenly. RIKISHI DANCE BETRAYAL!

ReputationRep:
    Finally some action on the pre-show. What's the point in extending it to an hour if the first 40 mins are just promos which we're guaranteed to see during the show?

ReputationRep:
    Everybody knows Cena beats Rock this time.

BUT

1. Why is their match first on the cards?
    2. Hopefully Undertaker loses. I hate his silly record.

ReputationRep:
    Might watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    People are expecting Big Show or maybe Orton to turn heel.

So Sheamus turns heel then.

Or S.H.I.E.L.D. turn face...

Then Rikishi comes out and they all dance together at the end...

Then Rikishi kicks them all suddenly. RIKISHI DANCE BETRAYAL!
    Yes! Was waiting frikking all day for you to drop this line damn it. Pizza is here :coma: brb

ReputationRep:
    stream link anyone?

ReputationRep:
    That was a sick Winds Of Change!

ReputationRep:
    MIZ HAS WON!
    Predicted this correctly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
    Everybody knows Cena beats Rock this time.

BUT

1. Why is their match first on the cards?
    2. Hopefully Undertaker loses. I hate his silly record.
    You're such a natural heel. Look at your heel-ish neg rep.

ReputationRep:
    has it started? or is it already finished?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    Predictions:
    Cena
    Undertaker
    Spoiler:
    Show
    [It has to be doesn't it? Undertaker has to retire at some point and will do undefeated]

HHH
    Del Rio
    Orton, Sheamus and Show
    Ryback
    Hell No
    Jericho
    Miz
    First Prediction Correct!

ReputationRep:
    Could some one please message me a stream

ReputationRep:
    Possible Storyline for Cena/Rock2:

Obviously, this match will lead into a Winner Take All match at wrestlemania 30.

But, what would be good finacially for WWE would be a Heel turn for Cena. Here's how they should do it:

After a back and forth match, with 1 or 2 false finishes, Rock goes for the Rock Bottom. Cena reverses into a Attitude Adjustment and Kickouts at 1.
    Cena is suprised. Goes for the AA Again. Rock kicks out at 2. Cena is angry but focused. Cena goes for another pin, and Rock kicks out at one. Cena is livid. He goes for the STF, and rock gets to the ropes. Cena is PISSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD. He goes for the Rock, and Rock small packages Cena for a 2, and when Cena kicks out, Rock rolls on the ref, somehow rendering him unconcious. Rock then goes for a Rockbottom, and Cena ddt reverses him. Cena see's that Ref is ko'd. He goes out and grabs the WWE championship. He enters the ring as Rocky is barely standing up. Cena contemplates using the belt. He seems to decide not to use it, as soon as he is about to throw the belt down, he gets an insane look on his face, and nails Rocky with the belt. One. Two. Three.

Next night on Raw, Cena cuts a promo on how good guys finish last. He's been a nice guy for too long. He hates doing media. He hates being a guy everybody laughs at. He is from now on no longer a nice guy, but a man set on destruction.

Dreams, dreams. But ti be fair, I like Cena the way he is but an anthropomorthic shift cannot be ruled out.

And please guys like MattFletcher said, use applied tags as I'm quite likely to fall asleep before it even starts! Damn

ReputationRep:
    Hardly anyone is in the WWE thread, then all these new users pop up during WM!

ReputationRep:
    Oh poor Wade

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Might as well do predictions too:

The Rock vs. John Cena
    Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger
    The Undertaker vs. CM Punk
    Sheamus, Randy Orton, and Big Show vs. The Shield
    Ryback vs. Mark Henry
    Team Hell No vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston
    Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H
    Chris Jericho vs. Fandango
    Tons of Funk vs. Team Rhodes Scholars

ReputationRep:
    I'm off! See ya guys after the show!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Nalbandian14)
    Possible Storyline for Cena/Rock2:

Obviously, this match will lead into a Winner Take All match at wrestlemania 30.

But, what would be good finacially for WWE would be a Heel turn for Cena. Here's how they should do it:

After a back and forth match, with 1 or 2 false finishes, Rock goes for the Rock Bottom. Cena reverses into a Attitude Adjustment and Kickouts at 1.
    Cena is suprised. Goes for the AA Again. Rock kicks out at 2. Cena is angry but focused. Cena goes for another pin, and Rock kicks out at one. Cena is livid. He goes for the STF, and rock gets to the ropes. Cena is PISSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD. He goes for the Rock, and Rock small packages Cena for a 2, and when Cena kicks out, Rock rolls on the ref, somehow rendering him unconcious. Rock then goes for a Rockbottom, and Cena ddt reverses him. Cena see's that Ref is ko'd. He goes out and grabs the WWE championship. He enters the ring as Rocky is barely standing up. Cena contemplates using the belt. He seems to decide not to use it, as soon as he is about to throw the belt down, he gets an insane look on his face, and nails Rocky with the belt. One. Two. Three.

Next night on Raw, Cena cuts a promo on how good guys finish last. He's been a nice guy for too long. He hates doing media. He hates being a guy everybody laughs at. He is from now on no longer a nice guy, but a man set on destruction.

Dreams, dreams. But ti be fair, I like Cena the way he is but an anthropomorthic shift cannot be ruled out.

And please guys like MattFletcher said, use applied tags as I'm quite likely to fall asleep before it even starts! Damn
    How on earth would it be good financially?! All the youngens will stop wanting his merch!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Disappointing they took off his title on the pre-show, could have left it till tomorrow night or something. Miz gets his reward for what I hear, excellent DVD sales of The Marine 3.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.