Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    button spoiling his race to attempt to push back hamilton... *******s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurorae)
    Button's still unpredictable here. Their two stop strategy here might give them the edge in the later laps. Vettel is currently ahead by a larger margin in front of Hulkenberg.

The bad race pace on the Mercedes I think has more to do with Hamilton's constant need to defend rather than a problem with the car itself.
    Vettel looks like he is 3 stopping though, Button only 2...

defend??? :confused: he's not defending against anything???

ReputationRep:
    Funny how Kimi set fastest laps with half a front wing.

Lib annoyed that with all her hard work he goes quicker with chunks missing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    I would have lol'd hard had the wheel forced Vettel to crash, sadly it did not.

he should be okay ahead of Vettel I would have thought, Kimi looked faster though so I can only assume he will get past eventually.
    I'm still impartial on the Malaysia drama but it would certainly have made things a lot more interesting.

He's trying too hard to defend against Hamilton though and consequently he's losing his initial gap between him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Alonso gaining on Vettel big time
    Alonso is flying!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Beautiful from Alonso

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's Kimi for ya!

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hamilton chances of catching up to Alonso hit heavily by having to spend so much time overtaking button...

ReputationRep:
    Alonso's doing a great job here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurorae)
    I'm still impartial on the Malaysia drama but it would certainly have made things a lot more interesting.

He's trying too hard to defend against Hamilton though and consequently he's losing his initial gap between him.
    I just can't stand Vettel tbh

oh you mean Button? your post made it sound like you thought Hamilton was defending??? he past Button but Kimi has better race pace on these tyres.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufistic)
    Beautiful from Alonso

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yea, Alonso seems in position to win atm.

Kimis start screwed him a bit and then hitting Perez didn't help.

Hulk could be in play for podium though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Kimi should get a bonus for his contribution to the aerodynamic work on the Lotus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usamakhanlodhi)
    Hamilton chances of catching up to Alonso hit heavily by having to spend so much time overtaking button...
    what race are you watching exactly? Hamilton's car just doesn't have the pace to keep up with the Ferrari...he lost time to Kimi behind him though which will hurt him, Button didn't do anything wrong in defending either, their not team-mates anymore...

ReputationRep:
    Are softs going faster now?!

Edit - Maybe not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Are softs going faster now?!
    yes, but they will wear like **** again soon enough, anyone on them now will defo have to pit again

ReputationRep:
    Hulk is setting good times on the soft. fastest lap 2 laps ago but fall off a cliff and act like qualifying tyres...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    what race are you watching exactly? Hamilton's car just doesn't have the pace to keep up with the Ferrari...he lost time to Kimi behind him though which will hurt him, Button didn't do anything wrong in defending either, their not team-mates anymore...
    Yh I was hoping that Hamilton could push out some fast laps
    Yh this Kimi Hamilton battle could be very close near the end of the race
    No of course he didn't but Hamilton kept on getting close and was not able to execute a pass. Also I thought it would be better for Button to just let him pass

ReputationRep:
    God Damn Vettel is a ruthless devil

ReputationRep:
    Hulk is setting good times on the soft. fastest lap 2 laps ago but fall off a cliff and act like qualifying tyres...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hulk only lasted like 5 laps on the softs, he's down to like 11th now and potentially an unsafe release as well by his pit crew

ReputationRep:
    Alonso, Kimi, Hamilton net top 3 now

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.