Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah_twc)
    I will and I've seen it online they are alright hehe xx
    Yeah they look all lovely and modern, I've got a lot of stuff though haha, no idea how much I can bring! Will have to go check the situation out and report back I think lol. Just read up and seen you're doing Psychology too, so am I! Wooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tigrah99)
    Yeah they look all lovely and modern, I've got a lot of stuff though haha, no idea how much I can bring! Will have to go check the situation out and report back I think lol. Just read up and seen you're doing Psychology too, so am I! Wooo
    Hmm yeah can you please? I CBA to go and check out I'm so lazy haaa! Ah yes I am doing psychology! add mee on twitter: sarahtwc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only DUDE doing Psychology here haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikz94)
    Am I the only DUDE doing Psychology here haha
    Probably.. Haha! Do you have twitter? Last night I deactivated my Facebook account for revision so like you probably won't find me lol! I'll be back on Sunday 2nd June! x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Probably.. Haha! Do you have twitter? Last night I deactivated my Facebook account for revision so like you probably won't find me lol! I'll be back on Sunday 2nd June! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL! I did not want to get my self on twitter so didn't make one but I reckon i'd be up by the time I get to Uni, yes got FB but i deactivated but re-activated again but go on it here and there kl ill after u after that then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikz94)
    LOL! I did not want to get my self on twitter so didn't make one but I reckon i'd be up by the time I get to Uni, yes got FB but i deactivated but re-activated again but go on it here and there kl ill after u after that then.
    Aha okay ill add you when I re-activate it later this week! Get twitter in the meantime :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aha okay ill add you when I re-activate it later this week! Get twitter in the meantime :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    After my A2 History exam on June 3rd and A2 Communication exam on the 5tgh I'll give it a shot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikz94)
    After my A2 History exam on June 3rd and A2 Communication exam on the 5tgh I'll give it a shot
    Ahh good luck! My birthday is 3rd June.. I have an exam that day A2 English Lang and lit .. It's gonna be fun (Y)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShanaThomas92)
    Hey, I'm Shana and I will be studying English lit at Regent campus.
    I'll be commuting at least for the first year
    Hi I'm studying English Lit & Creative Writing!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Rachel, I've applied for English Lit and Creative Writing and I'll be staying in Wembley Court!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paleophelia)
    Hi I'm Rachel, I've applied for English Lit and Creative Writing and I'll be staying in Wembley Court!
    Hi I'm Nourhan! Yay another English lit student!!

ReputationRep:
    just got moved to a different flat because I didnt know I was in an all girls flat and I wanted a coed! So i am now in flat 627!! Anyone near or around me? (for student court)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandimarie)
    just got moved to a different flat because I didnt know I was in an all girls flat and I wanted a coed! So i am now in flat 627!! Anyone near or around me? (for student court)
    Flat 618A .. Sorta near me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for Sociology BA?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vectress)
    Hi I'm Nourhan! Yay another English lit student!!
    Hi!

I hope I get in SO MUCH it's my only choice and I am really excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paleophelia)
    Hi!

I hope I get in SO MUCH it's my only choice and I am really excited
    SAME! its my first choice and im doing English Lit with Arabic. I can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandimarie)
    How did you know you we're in an all girls flat ?? When I booked mine there was no one in there ?! Is there a way to check !! I'm in 634 ! Not far !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Accounting with management anyone ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidEscobar)
    Accounting with management anyone ?
    Finance with management... you're as close as i'm gonna find someone in the management department

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rad101)
    Finance with management... you're as close as i'm gonna find someone in the management department

:cool::fatcontroller::lttd:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.