Done drugs
    Been clubbing
    Had extensions
    Havent tried Thai green curry
    Broken a bone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    I like to think I'm a reformed angel. :teehee: Tut tut, you shouldn't be smoking cigarettes! You make my childhood seem so boring.
    I'm not smoking, just tried like 4-5 times I don't think it was boring Everyone had some adventures :mmm: I didn't had friends at all so I had to do something while my mother was busy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Never travelled anywhere further north than Alnwick in Northumberland (unless you count flying on a plane? flew over Ireland/Northern Ireland, the north Atlantic and Eastern Canada to get to the US the quick way)
    Eaten an Orange

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    I'm not smoking, just tried like 4-5 times I don't think it was boring Everyone had some adventures :mmm: I didn't had friends at all so I had to do something while my mother was busy :rolleyes:
    I moved around a lot as a child so I always had to make new friends. That was so exhausting! I was an absolute ***** back in the day though.

ReputationRep:
    I moved around a lot as a child so I always had to make new friends. That was so exhausting! I was an absolute ***** back in the day though.
    Well, at least you seen much different places Well, 4 boys counting me in the whole village is not much of the fun, especially when one is posh and I was too poor to be his friend, another one was a cousin and our families hated each other as so we did hate each other too and last one had mental issues so you know, one axe here, another rock there You wouldn't want to see him really mad which happened quite often :teehee: Later we got some 'fresh meat' :mmm: Some girls and few boys arrived :rolleyes: Everyone had little 'devil' back those days :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Well, at least you seen much different places Well, 4 boys counting me in the whole village is not much of the fun, especially when one is posh and I was too poor to be his friend, another one was a cousin and our families hated each other as so we did hate each other too and last one had mental issues so you know, one axe here, another rock there You wouldn't want to see him really mad which happened quite often :teehee: Later we got some 'fresh meat' :mmm: Some girls and few boys arrived :rolleyes: Everyone had little 'devil' back those days :mmm:
    You must have lived in a tiny village! People never liked me as a child (they still don't now really). Girls absolutely hated me so I used to hang out with boys a lot. Then I ended up getting really angry and just hating everyone, haha. :teehee:
    Ah well, that was all the past. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Had sex

With another man lol

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how to do anything around the house.

I'm embarrassed.

Mexico is a nice country.

ReputationRep:
    You must have lived in a tiny village! People never liked me as a child (they still don't now really). Girls absolutely hated me so I used to hang out with boys a lot. Then I ended up getting really angry and just hating everyone, haha. :teehee:
    Ah well, that was all the past. :yep:
    Yes, only like 10 houses :mmm: We were like 6 kilometres away from a bigger village and like 12 kilometres away from bigger town On Holidays bus only comes on Wednesdays in the morning and comes back in the afternoon Oh, I'm sure if you lived in my village, we would have been good friends :teehee: DOn't you want to come back to your childhood? I sure do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Had sex

With another man lol
    More likely it was a rubber doll :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Opening a book.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, only like 10 houses :mmm: We were like 6 kilometres away from a bigger village and like 12 kilometres away from bigger town On Holidays bus only comes on Wednesdays in the morning and comes back in the afternoon Oh, I'm sure if you lived in my village, we would have been good friends :teehee: DOn't you want to come back to your childhood? I sure do
    That's crazy! I didn't think villages that small still existed, haha. At least everyone knew everyone I suppose. :teehee:
    We would most definitely have been besties! :gfight: We could have gossiped about everyone!
    I don't really want to go back to my childhood as some bad stuff happened... Although the good parts were good! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I have never ironed a shirt. I just suck at that. Tried a few times... But then I was like meh I'll give it to the laundry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've never been to London.

ReputationRep:
    Never drink, smoke or do drugs. Could easily be a nun. Ooh, and never skipped class during a levels!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's crazy! I didn't think villages that small still existed, haha. At least everyone knew everyone I suppose. :teehee:
    We would most definitely have been besties! :gfight: We could have gossiped about everyone!
    I don't really want to go back to my childhood as some bad stuff happened... Although the good parts were good! :yep:
    There are villages in my country where even only 5 or 2 houses are :gfight:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by TomRowland4)
    I've been for climbing a gate and cutting my hand on a fence as I jumped down and for fainting, knocking my head on the wall and sink before landing with my head in the toilet.

Beat that!
    Ouch!

I did once manage to cut the skin between my eye and eye brow. I was lucky that I didn't need stitches.

ReputationRep:
    I've never been to London.
    Oh you sinner :gfight: It's a sin not to be in London at least once :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I have never watched SpongeBob

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've never had a girl hit on me. It wouldn't be hard for them to either.. Just takes a good pizza haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.