Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Was 9/11 an inside job set up by the US government? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nobody12)
    I'd hate to be a mainstream, corrupt government loving individual like yourself and most strung along puppets in the world who believe what they say on the television and been told by the Zionist government who control us.

go and play on Mr Icke's fantasy forum you dimwit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madders94)
    I love it when all the conspiracy theorist nutjobs come out, it's like a "Who can make themselves sound the stupidest?" contest
    Well done, youve just won

ReputationRep:
    I'd hate to be a mainstream, corrupt government loving individual like yourself and most strung along puppets in the world who believe what they say on the television and been told by the Zionist government who control us.
    If you don't see the ''You're brainwashed by the government if you don't agree with me argument''/''Come and be brainwashed by me'' then there is no hope for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeBuche)
    If you don't see the ''You're brainwashed by the government if you don't agree with me argument''/''Come and be brainwashed by me'' then there is no hope for you.
    Only time will tell then I will look back at your comments and laugh. Stick to sitting in front of Sky News 24hrs a day you Zionist mug.

ReputationRep:
    Only time will tell then I will look back at your comments and laugh. Stick to sitting in front of Sky News 24hrs a day you Zionist mug.
    Resorting to petty insults because you have nothing left. Well done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooster523)
    There's a difference between being a brain dead muppet and seeing the evidence for oneself and reaching your own conclusion.

As for being too thick to understand, the irony in this statement is overwhelming.
    It seems no one here is a brain dead muppet, though. It takes an awful lack of ignorance to acknowledge the existence of the US shadow government and how the West truly are the global terrorists. Can you dismiss this? With an open rational mind void of US propaganda it's difficult to see another valid side to this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    there is no point debating with closed-mind deluded tools such as your good self
    Thanks for reinforcing my own point. Why are you here then, (again) you arrogant egoist?
    I'm deluded to believe that millions of middle eastern deaths outweighs morally the 3000 9/11 deaths and that this a valid justification for an ongoing war. OK. And you're not deluded that you believe Al Qaeda are the real problem in the world, and not those who fight terror with terror, thereby mitigating a war on terror?
    Please address this without a personal insult because I believe it's a very important argument and not one to take lightly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l)
    Well done, youve just won
    I consider that a great achievement, considering that in one simple, unassuming sentence I've made myself sound more stupid than "the government rigged up giant hidden projectors in the middle of one of the busiest cities on Earth to make it LOOK like planes were flying into the world trade center".

Maybe I am ignorant, but I'm happy to be that way if you guys want to believe the whole world is out to get you, go for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lifendsoon)
    9/11 definitely = an Inside Job.

No doubt about it.

The reason for it. Well many. 9/11 has given the government more power. Look at the Patriot Act. They can now incarcerate you on suspicion without a trial, they can tap into your phone calls, spy on you, put you on a no fly list, do renditions etc. Other global reasons include war, money, oil and bases abroad (as another user stated).
    A party that gains from an event, did not necessarily cause that event.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightice)
    It seems no one here is a brain dead muppet, though. It takes an awful lack of ignorance to acknowledge the existence of the US shadow government and how the West truly are the global terrorists. Can you dismiss this? With an open rational mind void of US propaganda it's difficult to see another valid side to this.

I agree, the West are very hypocritical with regard to terrorism but to sweep everything under the 'propaganda' brush is very close minded and somewhat contradictory to what you believe open mindedness to be.

And for the record, 9/11 was not an inside job. As I've said previously, if the US can't keep who's giving Clinton a blowie a secret, there's no chance in hell they'd keep event of 9/11's magnitude under wraps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightice)
    Thanks for reinforcing my own point. Why are you here then, (again) you arrogant egoist?
    I'm deluded to believe that millions of middle eastern deaths outweighs morally the 3000 9/11 deaths and that this a valid justification for an ongoing war. OK. And you're not deluded that you believe Al Qaeda are the real problem in the world, and not those who fight terror with terror, thereby mitigating a war on terror?
    Please address this without a personal insult because I believe it's a very important argument and not one to take lightly.

so you are allowed to call me an arrogant egoist and then you forbid me to insult you ? you are beyond a joke. why don't you go and join your AQ buddies if you hate the free world so much ?

ReputationRep:
    Your views and conspiracies on this?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    The problem we now have is the set of group who take any "conspiracy theory" without rationale, and the set who think they're the "skeptics" of the world, which even the term in itself contradicts what they stand for.

There's a lot of convincing material with regards to this topic, but you need to be careful not to collect all the different "theories" into one basket.

As with anything, time will tell. Information in the future could be declassified, as we should learn from history such operation Northwoods and the gulf of Tonkin incident (Whether they were justified or not is not the case I'm making here).

But time is also the problem, since it'll be too late to do anything if these "conspiracy theories", the plausible ones, stand true with further evidence in the future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madders94)
    I love it when all the conspiracy theorist nutjobs come out, it's like a "Who can make themselves sound the stupidest?" contest
    It really is. I don't understand how their posts have so many upvotes :confused: I suppose it's because the crazies flock to threads like this
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Right since this thread is descending into petty insults and such I'm closing it

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.