Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Called again (impatient I know) penna have still received noth

ReputationRep:
    Sorry!
    Nothing from Surrey so it is unlikely we will find out today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamtea)
    Sorry!
    Nothing from Surrey so it is unlikely we will find out today!
    Very frustrating! Surely they won't email over the weekend?? Just want to know either way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vejetable)
    I've just received an email and got very excited but its just what dates to keep free in case I do get invited to an assessment centre. I've applied to south east london and the dates aren't until July.
    I received the same email yesterday (applied for Surrey), have not heard anything today.

For people wondering about group discussions when I have done these before- on one occassion we had to discuss a journal article and another time we were just given a topic to discuss.

Hope this helps. Good luck everybody xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have just rung and they have told me it won't be today, lancashire still not short listed unfortunately.
    If not heard Monday pm to call back, but they said should have heard by then. Xx

ReputationRep:
    I am e-mailed on friday to ask if blackburn with darwen council applicants were going to find out today and i got an e-mail back telling me my application has been received and i should of heard by the 21st June

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone attending the assessment day at Birmingham on 24th June?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rrough90)
    I'll be there on 21st, which is Friday, and feels very soon...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone attending Sheffield assessment day 27th June? I have applied to York.

ReputationRep:
    I am attending the assessment centre in Birmingham on the 24th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerry2001)
    <br />
    <br />

Good luck for the 21st.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deankb1)
    <br />
    <br />

Good luck for the 21st.
    Thanks! I'll let you know how it goes. Anyone else up for 21st?

ReputationRep:
    I'm at my first assesment 9am tomorrow morning...eeek!! Fingers crossed, good luck to everyone having assesments this week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winstonsone)
    I'm at my first assesment 9am tomorrow morning...eeek!! Fingers crossed, good luck to everyone having assesments this week
    Best of luck:yy:

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Im also at the written assessment at 9am tomorrow. Getting nervous now, wish there was some kind of preparation guidance. Ive been looking over things i think i might need to remeber but who knows what they will ask :-/ Good luck to everyone

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've dragged some stuff out of the cupboards to look over too...I'm just hoping its nothing too scary! What is your experience Gemma? Are you currently practising? I'm sure those that are will fare well in the written assessment. Good luck for tomorrow xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I applied to Cheshire West and Chester and had an email today inviting me to the first part of a two part selection process, a written assessment in Widnes on the 17th June. Looks like things are beginning to move. I wonder what the written assessment will be about.....? Eek! :confused:

I have been invited to the written assessment in Widnes tomorrow too...terrified! I wonder what it will be?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone tomorrow! Let us know how you get on! Fingers crossed for you!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck in there tomoro at 10 fingers crossed lol x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.