The Student Room Group

Talking to cute guy on uni's library

Scroll to see replies

And they say looks don't matter.
It breaks my heart how looks can be so significant...

An ugly guy could have a good personality and show interest in the OP, but would lose to a guy namely the one in the library who has not said a word to the OP.

Making notes on the truth , and not the sugar coated baloni women often say.
I now realize , reading the OP's story that attraction is too important, and some human beings , a lot of us, simply go primal.

If i ever get a girl, she needs to fall for me and not what i am. I work on my looks only so the looks barrier is not there to stop her from knowing the man i am.
Just say to him. 'I have boobs'. Men like boobs. He's a man. Therefore he likes boobs. Therefore he is now interested in you. Problem solved.
Reply 144
Alright, you've made a good start. What you'll want to do now is kidnap him and elope to Yemen until the Stockholm Syndrome sets in. Works every time. :smile:
Reply 145
Pretend you need to go to the toilet then ask him to take of your stuff for you if he's sitting near you- obvs take you more important belongings i.e. phone etc
Nobody looks at me in the libary :frown: ... :|
Come on OP, give us some updates!!

The suspense is killing me :biggrin:
Put a piece of paper with a link to this thread on his desk... :P
Original post by ningnangnongbong
Put a piece of paper with a link to this thread on his desk... :P

I like it LOL!
Subscribed
OP spill the beans!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why do I find this so interesting? The OP's managed to write such a likeable protagonist, I really hope she gets the man!
Original post by scapepower
And they say looks don't matter.

It breaks my heart how looks can be so significant...

An ugly guy could have a good personality and show interest in the OP, but would lose to a guy namely the one in the library who has not said a word to the OP.

Making notes on the truth , and not the sugar coated baloni women often say.

I now realize , reading the OP's story that attraction is too important, and some human beings , a lot of us, simply go primal.

If i ever get a girl, she needs to fall for me and not what i am. I work on my looks only so the looks barrier is not there to stop her from knowing the man i am.

Why'd you put this in 3 separate posts? And of course looks are important to some degree, anyone who says otherwise is either lying or isn't real. It goes both ways.
(If you decide to respond for whatever reason, please PM so this thread doesn't get derailed)
It reminds me of How I Met Your Mother. Long and cute story, but with fewer random people.
This thread may be your legacy, OP :tongue:
Reply 154
Original post by Anonymous
OK guys i'm seeing him next Monday and i've come up with this idea:
I "accidentally" pick a seat next to him and then say "this is not possible, every time I come to the library you're here. How many exams have you got?"

On a scale from 0 to 10, 0 being "stupid" and 10 being "excellent", how would you grade my idea?
:biggrin:

On a scale from 0 to 10, 0 being "not much" and 10 being "incredibly", how annoyed will you be if he's ill on Monday and you don't see him?
Reply 155

Original post by Alexandra's Box
Looks are important to some degree, anyone who says otherwise is either lying or isn't real.

Exactly.

Original post by Cheese_Monster
Why do I find this so interesting? The OP's managed to write such a likeable protagonist, I really hope she gets the man!

Lol, thank you!

Original post by shannahb
On a scale from 0 to 10, 0 being "not much" and 10 being "incredibly", how annoyed will you be if he's ill on Monday and you don't see him?

Considering that the term's gonna be over soon... 9.:redface:
Original post by Anonymous
Exactly.

Did you get to talk to him today?
Reply 157
Good luck OP - hope you speak more by the end of term! :smile:
I wonder what happened today...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
OP... We're WAITINGGGGG

:nutcase: :nutcase: :nutcase: :nutcase:

Quick Reply

Latest