Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How transphobic is the UK? Are you transphobic...? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kazbian)
    I think the UK is very transphobic. Many people are just ignorant of what it actually is and how it affects people. It's unfortunate, because trans people (especially openly trans people) can face a lot of prejudice as a result and it's probably one of the reasons for the high suicide rate in trans people.

I'm not transphobic. I don't really care. It wouldn't stop me from being friends with/hiring/being in a relationship with/etc etc them.
    Now this is the right way to think I am verey glad to read this some one that is on a Higher Plain of Life and Thinking ! and for you out there I would also like to state that if your as old as I am do your remember James Bond 007 movie for your eyes only the Wonderfully Beautiful Woman in the Movie Named Tula see her hear
    Copy and past .
    https://www.google.com/#output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=caroline+cossey+aka+tula&oq =Carolin+Cossy+aka+&gs_l=hp.1.0. 0i22i30.2360.11273.0.13702.20.17 .1.2.2.0.751.3684.0j12j2j2j6-1.17.0...0.0...1c.1.14.psy-ab.7YCfPDVTF5Q&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or .r_qf.&bvm=bv.46751780,d.dmg&fp= 844a7edecf38505e&biw=916&bih=518
    Have a Great Day

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=LadyRoyalHRH;42753829]
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    You seem to be relying to much on absolutes.. 'this must be 100% identical to X, to be X'

When in reality the world doesnt work or function on such definates. - instead we live in much more of a grey area..

+ she is not distinguishable? in what way? - she is very physically different to the other women? - and is infact much much closer physically to a trans women?

you seem fixated on this idea that things have to be uterly utterly 100% impossible to tell apart, for something to be considered something..

I would like to know one thing why do you care so much on the Subject of Trans people ??? I am just wondering why you seen so worried about it all for what resins ? )O( O yea I am here remember The one you call names etc . Ya lil Bugger
    because I am a trans person?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=LadyRoyalHRH;42753829]
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    You seem to be relying to much on absolutes.. 'this must be 100% identical to X, to be X'

When in reality the world doesnt work or function on such definates. - instead we live in much more of a grey area..

+ she is not distinguishable? in what way? - she is very physically different to the other women? - and is infact much much closer physically to a trans women?

you seem fixated on this idea that things have to be uterly utterly 100% impossible to tell apart, for something to be considered something..

I would like to know one thing why do you care so much on the Subject of Trans people ??? I am just wondering why you seen so worried about it all for what resins ? )O( O yea I am here remember The one you call names etc . Ya lil Bugger
    Do people never care about things on principle any more? I'm not a trans person, but as was said in Parliament the other day, nothing entitles people to be beastly to one another. Trans people face real problems, and instead of being supportive a good part of the population seems determined to add to those problems. I don't have to be trans to think that isn't right, or to stand up for somebody who is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.