The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Student Accomodation 2013/2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
hey i tried to apply for accommodation today but it said that my student record wasnt found :s-smilie: anyone had this problem before do i just have to wait ??
thanks sophie
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 141
Original post by sophiemac
hey i tried to apply for accommodation today but it said that my student record wasnt found :s-smilie: anyone had this problem before do i just have to wait ??
thanks sophie

Yeah I had that ! If you try again like 24 hours after getting an unconditional it will work :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 142
Original post by Lmcn1
Yeah I had that ! If you try again like 24 hours after getting an unconditional it will work :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or wait until you get your Napier acceptance letter through the post (mine happened like the next day) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone else not been sent an acceptance letter/welcome pack yet? My offer was changed to unconditional last week but haven't actually heard anything from napier yet. I've also applied for my accomodation but havent received my flat allocation yet, how long does this take to come thou? :smile:
Hi :-) Has anybody else been allocated West Bryson Road? :biggrin:
Original post by Aisling798
Has anyone else not been sent an acceptance letter/welcome pack yet? My offer was changed to unconditional last week but haven't actually heard anything from napier yet. I've also applied for my accomodation but havent received my flat allocation yet, how long does this take to come thou? :smile:
Hi :-) My welcome pack did take a few weeks to come so I'd wait a few days and see- If not you could always email them. They probably have some back log at the moment with Scottish qualifications coming in yesterday. My accommodation allocation took about a week after sending my application. If you haven't heard in a few days you could give them a call and just ask what you application status is. You can also check this by logging back in to the accommodation application and it will tell you the status. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 146
Hii :smile: Is anyone moving into Blackford Hill House (block p2) floor 1?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by DawnCarroll94
I have student accomodation at Riego Street :smile: anyone else got accomodation there? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm staying at Riego Street :smile: what flat are you in? :smile:
Original post by ChelsCourt
Hi :-) My welcome pack did take a few weeks to come so I'd wait a few days and see- If not you could always email them. They probably have some back log at the moment with Scottish qualifications coming in yesterday. My accommodation allocation took about a week after sending my application. If you haven't heard in a few days you could give them a call and just ask what you application status is. You can also check this by logging back in to the accommodation application and it will tell you the status. Hope this helps :smile:

Hi :smile: Thanks! Received my accommodation allocation today so all good now, just need to try find some of my flat mates haha :smile:
Hi everyone! I need your help! I applied for Bainfied's accommodation and received a room. One week after me my fiance applied for Bainfield too. Today he receive a message (after 9 days!) from the university that he was allocated in 5/1 C Riego Street. We really want to be in the same place, not in the same flat, because I know it's impossible. If you know some way how my fiance to be allocated in Bainfield, we will be VERY GRATEFUL and we will personally say "Thank you!" on 9th September.
Original post by catherine_27
Hi everyone! I need your help! I applied for Bainfied's accommodation and received a room. One week after me my fiance applied for Bainfield too. Today he receive a message (after 9 days!) from the university that he was allocated in 5/1CRiego Street. We really want to be in the same place, not in the same flat, because I know it's impossible. If you know some way how my fiance to be allocated in Bainfield, we will be VERY GRATEFUL and we will personally say "Thank you!" on 9th September.

Which flat in Bainfield are you in? There are a lot of people who will have wanted to be placed there but did not get it as they had conditional offers when the majority of places were taken. You could probably give up your place at Bainfield and swap someone who wanted Bainfield but got placed at Riego Street.
Hi :smile: Thanks! Received my accommodation allocation today so all good now, just need to try find some of my flat mates haha :smile:

I am trying to find flat mates too! haha Where have you been allocated? :smile:
I am trying to find flat mates too! haha Where have you been allocated? :smile:

I'm in Riego Street, where are you staying? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in Riego Street, where are you staying? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was in Edinburgh a few weeks ago and Riego Street is really close to the centre! My friend stayed there last year and loved it. I've been allocated West Bryson Road :-)
I was in Edinburgh a few weeks ago and Riego Street is really close to the centre! My friend stayed there last year and loved it. I've been allocated West Bryson Road :-)

Aw really, happy days :smile: I've never been to Edinburgh so looking forward to moving over! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! I'm in 1/5A :smile: what about you?

I'm at Riego Street as well. I'm in 1/4E :smile:
Hey! I'm in 1/5A :smile: what about you?

Original post by Jackcairns1993
I'm at Riego Street as well. I'm in 1/4E :smile:

Hi! I'm in 9/8C :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! I'm in 9/8C :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool! What are you studying? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool! What are you studying? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hospitality Management with Entrepreneurship :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest