Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any predicted grade boundaries?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tarmu)
    Why do they use names like 'Akanni' kept having to look back to see if I had the correct spelling
    hahaha same !!! akanni was a girl on several occasions too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjthomas99)
    I don't think you can predict that. I don't have a clue. It's a fairly new course.

ReputationRep:
    I had to ask for more paper and then completely forgot to write continued at the bottom of my answers in the proper booklet. Does that matter, will they still look at it ?
    Thanks sorry am just stressing !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samboJ)
    It was exactly that.
    As in setting one, not having. Aakani's(?) process of setting a budget as accurately as possible was what I analysed. e.g. 2010 US market research, lack of knowledge, unexpected events etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samboJ)
    You divided fixed costs by the variable costs (132,000 / 1.2) instead of dividing fixed costs by contribution per unit (132,000 / 2.5-1.2=1.3) which equals 101,538.4615 which rounds up to 101,539.
    are you certain its that or was that just the way you did it?

damn this is making me feel sad :////////////

ReputationRep:
    Well It'll probably be like 40 something because it always seems to be around that.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone remember some problems why the income budget was bad. And also what should i have put for the last question about a and b. Can someone help please!!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't intend on being racist or anything, but names like Akaani or whatever it was are just annoying! Why can't we have 'Dave', or even Tom like on the 'Joshua' past paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theartangel)
    I had to ask for more paper and then completely forgot to write continued at the bottom of my answers in the proper booklet. Does that matter, will they still look at it ?
    Thanks sorry am just stressing !
    I had more paper and I didn't write continued on mine... Didn't know you had to!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What did people put on that stratified sample one?? I got really confused :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHateRevisionOK?)
    I'm sure it was 'problems' not disadvantages..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The question asked for problems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightice)
    I don't intend on being racist or anything, but names like Akaani or whatever it was are just annoying! Why can't we have 'Dave', or even Tom like on the 'Joshua' past paper.
    hahah Akanni is a lad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skaterkid)

You've only dropped 1 mark, don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHateRevisionOK?)
    I had more paper and I didn't write continued on mine... Didn't know you had to!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay thanks, no i don't think you have to- I'll stress about anything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjthomas99)
    i've got a feeling it will be 39-42 for an A, because this paper was defiantly harder than jan 13

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theartangel)
    What did people put on that stratified sample one?? I got really confused :confused:
    Yea so did I. I can't even remember what I wrote. I think it was the disadvantages of stratified. I think I gave primary market research and stratified sampling a definition though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skaterkid)

i just did total costs / 2.5 and still got the same answer as the others... not sure why everyone did it such a long way round lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrewDaWiz)
    i've got a feeling it will be 39-42 for an A, because this paper was defiantly harder than jan 13
    What was it in Jan 2013? I hate the way the boundaries are soo close.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrewDaWiz)
    hahah Akanni is a lad
    He has gluten-intolerance. He is not a lad!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.