Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Debenhams Stockroom Movement Assistant Xmas Temp Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm still in at 9:30. It sounded like there'll be a few inductions going on.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i have a telephone interview for a stockroom assistant at next soon, could you tell me what the telephone interview was like please? and what type of questions they asked you? never had a telephone interview before and would like to be prepared. thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiallD)
    Just had my phone interview - went really well! The interviewer seemed really impressed and invited me to the assessment day straight after it finished! When do you guys have your assessment day? I've got mine on Thursday, if you have yours before that then I'd be really grateful if you could tell me what it involved, and if mine is before yours then I can do the same for you two
    Hi, i have a telephone interview for a stockroom assistant at next soon, could you tell me what the telephone interview was like please? and what type of questions they asked you? never had a telephone interview before and would like to be prepared. thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, how are you? Ive been searching the internet and cant find anyone kn my position. Ur story is closest i have found. Did you get a job at debenhams in the end. ? I had a successful telephone interview and then she told me she couldnt give me my interview date for some reason or other. Said she wpuld be ringing back monday or tuesday
    Well today is tuesday and im starting to feel nervous ! X

ReputationRep:
    I have a phone interview for stockroom assistant on Monday, just before one of my exams which is annoying!

ive been trying for jobs since last summer and still haven't had any luck

i know now it's fairly simple but does anyone know the questions they're likely to ask in the interview for this position?

thanks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 29, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.