Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Did I scare him by telling him I was in love with him? Watch

(Original post by Moura)
    sorry but if he is actively using the dating website, it doesn't look good for your future. maybe he changed his mind, not because of your message but just overall... it happens. especially when things start off quite strong... they generally just fizzle out. saying "i love you" after 2 weeks is extremely quick and if i'm honest, probably not genuine. i think you should just leave it.
    He wasn't actively using it only in the last day before I sent the message,
    But he had said things how he missed me and "you know you mean the world to me" "In case you don't already know I really really like you" "I want us to be happy together"
    Literally a few days before he changed his view it really doesn't add up even told my mates and showed them the messages they are saying the exact same.

(Original post by rattusratus)
    Im in a hurry so only read the first page so sorry but:

I think your over thinking things

hes probably busy and doesn't want to talk like that, dont phone him or send him tonnes of text then you will look crazy... just relax and wait a day then ask to meet up and talk

p.s. to all the idiots saying kids, me and my partner said 'I love you' in the first month, we have been together 6 years and have kids :rolleyes: as did everyone I know in a long term relationship (talking 2 years+ and either married or with kids) running around in silly little relationship with no emotion is for kids - commitment is for adults
    There's more since the first page. I did sort of scare him by saying that.
    And he's sort of broken up with me.
    But up to beforehand he was saying
    he missed me and "you know you mean the world to me" "In case you don't already know I really really like you" "I want us to be happy together"
    Literally a few days before he changed his view it really doesn't add up even told my mates and showed them the messages they are saying the exact same.

It really doesn't add up .

ReputationRep:
    What doesn't add up is that you KEEP posting these stupid threads, and each time it's a different guy and scenario. And each time, you don't listen to what anyone has to say/suggest to you.

This is like the 5th (different!) one you've posted now. No point in posting anon as anyone who has seen your other threads knows your username and who you are.

(Original post by Knalchemist)
    What doesn't add up is that you KEEP posting these stupid threads, and each time it's a different guy and scenario. And each time, you don't listen to what anyone has to say/suggest to you.

This is like the 5th (different!) one you've posted now. No point in posting anon as anyone who has seen your other threads knows your username and who you are.
    I only have two threads but both a bit different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knalchemist)

what's the other thread?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 23, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.