Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do you know if i can apply for my accomodation at Northampton as it's my insurance choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cpimontngs)
    Do you know if i can apply for my accomodation at Northampton as it's my insurance choice?
    I emailed them as i was in the same position as you, they replied and said that I would have to change Northampton firm choice before I can apply.

I'm just worried that if i do decided to go to Northampton i will have the scraps of accommodation left with somewhere i wouldnt want to stay.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know how competitive accommodation is for students who may be applying after results day?
    I'd preferably want an en-suite or possibly share a bathroom between 4 people etc. I'm just worried about ending up in accommodation i wont like due to applying late.

ReputationRep:
    sorry, may i possibly ask a question:
    northampton is my insurance is it worth choosing accomodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammieesmile)
    I applied for Media Production and Moving Image/Multimedia Journalism, anyone else applied for the same?
    im going to be doing multimedia journalism :-) x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MorrisseyForever)
    Northampton is my insurance choice for Journalism, does anyone know if people who have insured it have to apply for accommodation? (:
    Im going to be doing journalism :-) x

ReputationRep:
    i applied for business entrepreneurship/media production & moving image
    and thanks for your answers!!

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, anyone for MSc Management?

ReputationRep:
    i am still need to sort out accommodation and all that though. have you done it?

ReputationRep:
    anyone apply for computer games development ?

ReputationRep:
    Studying Game Art, anyone staying in Charles Bradlaugh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordMikez)
    Studying Game Art, anyone staying in Charles Bradlaugh?
    nice hopefully i get in how do you find the course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayomide1997)
    nice hopefully i get in how do you find the course
    Ahh i meant i will be studying game art this year, if you get your place pm me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordMikez)
    Ahh i meant i will be studying game art this year, if you get your place pm me
    yh will do bro

ReputationRep:
    Hi if anyone is interested in living off of campus then we have one room left in 7 bed house 5 minutes from park campus with 6 lads who are all very outgoing and also with a University Accredited Landlord, competitive rent with all bills included with no caps on heating. Location is prefect for anyone studying on park campus. Tel 07943 000221 for more information and viewings

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone staying in Block T Margaret Bondfield? I can't seem to find anyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daaiiissyyy)
    Hiya, will anyone be studying dental nursing!?
    Hi, Yes! Me..

ReputationRep:
    St John or William Carey, what is the best choice?

ReputationRep:
    Computer Games Development BSc - Anyone else close to this or even doing Game Art.... Hit me up Local in town know the hangouts and well Having a blast and excited to start my first year at Avenue campus... WOOp woot =)

ReputationRep:
    I applied to do HND business computing web design is anyone else?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 15, 2015

University open days

• University of Northampton
    Open to all course areas across the Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health and Society, Faculty of Education and Humanities, Faculty of Arts, Science and Technology Undergraduate
    Sat, 1 Dec '18
  • University of Northampton
    Open to all course areas across the Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health and Society, Faculty of Education and Humanities, Faculty of Arts, Science and Technology Undergraduate
    Sat, 1 Dec '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.